Possible exit from Friendzone??

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 01:14 am
Is there a way to get out of the Friendzone safely, or not?
Considering the extent is as much as that she even proposed me to practice flirting on her, to do it on other girls.
We've been friends for quite long but I'm not sure to have observed any hints from her side.
Is there a possibility for me to score with her?

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 06:40 am
How about just being honest with her and tell her that you are getting feelings for her that are more than friendship?

You both sound scared to move into something more than just being friends.

If she says she does not have those kinds of feelings, then move on and find a real GF.
JustSomeoneSimple

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2017 10:22 pm
@PUNKEY,
Would that not mean jeopardising the long relationship we've had so far? Is that too big a risk, or will it be worth it?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 24 Mar, 2017 10:37 am
@JustSomeoneSimple,
JustSomeoneSimple wrote:

Would that not mean jeopardising the long relationship we've had so far? Is that too big a risk, or will it be worth it?

Living life in general means taking risks. There's no way in finding out if she shares similar feelings towards you ... without showing her your proverbial hand of cards.

Is she is really your friend (and even if she doesn't share the same romantic feelings), this revelation won't kill your friendship.

Also, I hope you're not using "score" in the traditional slang manner but in a more positive innocent light. If you're basically desiring to hookup with your friend and nothing else? That's likely going to kill the friendship if the feelings are not reciprocated.
JustSomeoneSimple

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 09:11 am
@tsarstepan,
I couldn't get the word I was looking for, at that moment. It was never about a hookup or something of similar sorts. I indeed am in love with her.

Just that I fear losing what I have at my hands at the moment....
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 09:49 am
The term friendzone is just a term used by someone who wants to blame the other person, usually a woman, for "putting" him there. That word needs to be banished.

Gird your loins young man, and do your duty.

0 Replies

speedjohn

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 03:26 am
@JustSomeoneSimple,
Wait for the right time and situation to tell her.Besides that you should observe her feelings towards you.Don't try to be so fast that makes her to give you negative response.Make her feel comfortable like a friend otherwise she can avoid you.If she's having feelings for you,she would definitely give you hint.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Possible exit from Friendzone??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:49:03