how to lose weight

tamila

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 12:42 am
How do i lose weight? Sometimes I can not help myself to eat because since I really tired an' d hungry?

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 06:12 am
eat less, exercise more.
0 Replies

Romeron

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 06:45 am
@tamila,
Eat vegetables,avoid fatty foods like meat,chips,bakery products etc.Don't eat more than 3times.Exercise well.Drink water.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:06 am
Romeron has good points, but not all true.

Drink a lot of water yes.

But, you eat meat and cake and everything else delicious and fatty, but eat less of it. It's calories that you need fewer of, not food. 2500 calories a day can be any combination of foods you want. But you have to be able to actually stop eating when you hit your limit.

Want cake? Eat cake. Just don't go over your limit for the day otherwise you are done for the day. Want a steak for dinner? Save your calories for dinner.

Exercise more. Burn 3000 calories a day and eat 2500 calories a day and you will lose weight.
Romeron

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:13 am
@McGentrix,
Fatty foods are not good for a man who is already fat.I am not agreeing with your fatty food recommendation.He will get enough fat from normal foods itself no need to eat faty food.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:17 am
But when you take something from someone they will crave that thing and abandon a diet if it doesn't allow the cravings. My thing is fats. I can abandon sweets until the cows come home but try to take my french fries away and i will break some arms. So, moderation and control of caloric intake is vital.

Better to eat some fat and lose weight than to try no fat and abandon diet, feel like a loser and gain weight because depression causes more eating.

The psychology of dieting is just as important as the physical diet.
Romeron

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:22 am
@McGentrix,
Your problem is french fries.These fries and fast foods are the major reason for obesity.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 07:30 am
Sure is. Also the insane amount of sugar and High Fructose Corn Syrup in everything people eat.

But, eat less and exercise more and you will lose weight.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 08:37 am
@McGentrix,
2500 calories isn't everyone's daily intake amount. Daily caloric intake depends on age, height, gender, and current weight.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 09:01 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

2500 calories isn't everyone's daily intake amount. Daily caloric intake depends on age, height, gender, and current weight.

Yes, that was an example. I am sure that if serious a nutritionist would be consulted.
jespah

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2017 09:12 am
@McGentrix,
Yeah, I read the post quickly.

Main idea is - take in less or move more, in order to get a deficit in terms of what you are supposed to be intaking.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how to lose weight
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:27:30