But at 86...

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 12:47 pm
Guys forgive me if this is a repeat but at 86....

The incompetence of the Ad. and Flyer world is positively amazing; I can find at least one if not two or three obvious errors on every page of each of our Sunday Flyers...

...like they give the width of a roll of tape at $6.95 but not its length....

....while the Web ads seem to suffer in somewhat the same way. In hundreds or thousands of Swanson ads transmitted to us every day neither the dosage nor the number of tabs is indicated so how in hell are we s'posed to make price comps with the same prods at CostCo

Thus fellas, don't you use 'em too...
...whaddya think

Krumple

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 03:58 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

...like they give the width of a roll of tape at $6.95 but not its length....

Thus fellas, don't you use 'em too...
...whaddya think

The length is irrelevant only YOU would want to know.

I say you must have gotten a great deal on periods since you use them like they are free.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 04:27 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
length is irrelevant
To whom pray

Quote:
like they are free
But Krump, aren't they
Blickers

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2017 08:20 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote dalehileman:
Quote:
....while the Web ads seem to suffer in somewhat the same way. In hundreds or thousands of Swanson ads transmitted to us every day neither the dosage nor the number of tabs is indicated so how in hell are we s'posed to make price comps with the same prods at CostCo

Dosage and count is important.

Just thought I would add, you can buy vitamins and such a lot cheaper than Swanson. Check these out, (I've used them all, very satisfied:

www.vitacost.com
www.pipingrock.com
www.puritan.com

And if you insist on brand name, (although vitacost carries Swanson as well):
www.vitaglo.com
dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2017 10:26 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
a lot cheaper than Swanson
Thanks Blick for those recommendations. Yes when possible we get 'em from CostCo. I will fwd your recommendations to my BH

You confirm my wisdom entering your nick under Good Guys
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » But at 86...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 01:27:22