I cant have fun because my girlfriend is always having MORE fun (?)

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 06:33 am
This is very hard to explain, i don't have too many friends and not too much free time, so when i do i spend it all with my girlfriend. but then when i'm busy i'll see her social media and her friends and they're hanging out having fun and it makes me really jealous to the point i get mad and passive aggressive. i don't mean too and i don't expect her to stay at home because i'm busy so i really dont know wat to do. And when we hang out it's like i can't keep up with her i used to be the life of the party the one most fucked up and now she is i'm just jealous and i feel like it's affecting our relationship. i need some advice please any would help.

jespah

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2017 07:09 am
@vconfuseda,
Well, you could drink yourself to death in order to be the 'most fucked up' at a party or pass out or be raped when unconscious. Or, at minimum, be embarrassed by what you say and do, and screw up your job and relationships because of being so out of control.

Or you could congratulate yourself on how you've matured and don't take foolish chances. Your choice.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I cant have fun because my girlfriend is always having MORE fun (?)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 06:50:29