Do I get laid and maybe lose my job?

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 01:24 am
Okay so my managers wife has been coming onto me. Shes absolutely one of the finest milfs ever. I mean obviously its not alright that she's married with kids because i usually have respect for relationships and I'm only 19. Im not so much as worried about that though as i am her husband finding out and either firing me or making my life hell at work. I really wanna do it for the fun. Plus he cheated on her a year ago and i think she wants to get even. I need advice...

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 09:06 am
@Spaghetti-legs,
Jobs are harder to find than milfs. Keep it in your pants.
Linkat

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:35 am
@jespah,
I think he should go for it. The kid is obviously an idiot for even inviting the idea and also that he is more worried about losing his job than causing great pain in some innocent children's life.

It would be justly deserved that this idiot goes has 15 minutes of fun resulting in tearing up a family and then gets canned. And without potential future references to boot.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 11:21 am
@Linkat,
The family is gone already if as he alleges the missus is giving him funny looks. I agree he should go for it at 19...I fault her, not the horny kiddo.
If anything he asking for advice on the matter is odd. ...19 is the bold silly age.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 01:57 pm
As the long as the company he works for isn't Mob-connected, why not?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 05:44 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Jobs are harder to find than milfs. Keep it in your pants.

I think it would be funny if he was totally mistaken and hit on her then gets rejected by her and fired by his boss.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 10:27 pm
@Krumple,
No one seems to remember the old adage, Don't **** Where You Eat.
0 Replies

Spaghetti-legs

Reply Mon 17 Apr, 2017 12:15 pm
Thnks for the advice all. She gave me more background into her life and after a couple of talks we decided that it be best if i only bang her on days that theres no chance of him coming home from work. Thanks for the help. Also I have decided im no longer worried about my job and no it doesnt hold any connections to the mob. Shitty food service job. I plan on leaving soon anyways.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do I get laid and maybe lose my job?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:23:12