Are you normal?

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:00 pm
Yeah, I've been really busy doing home improvements and haven't had much time to play. Thanksgiving was nice, but of course it would have been a blast if you were here ;-)
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:03 pm
You haven't missed much love, a bunch of muckraking on both sides of the political fence...Gus has kept us entertained at least..lol...what have you undertaken in the home improvement area? <sorry to hijack this thread, but damnit no pms and Montana is a good friend>
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:20 pm
Good old Gus always knows how to keep things on the light side. God bless him. Home improvements consist of painting furnature, polishing brass, painting and wallpapering rooms, and stuff I can't remember at the moment.

I missed you guys though.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:22 pm
that's enough to keep anyone busy,love..:-)
and we've missed you, but glad you have something to occupy your time...Hey ain't my new avatar bitchin!?

you should ask jp to do something for you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:34 pm
I always atleast make time to stop in for awhile every now and then.

Yeah, I love you're new avatar. It's awesome :-D
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:39 pm
Nope, I'm not "normal". I don't believe there's any such person. Nor do I believe that anyone is perfectly "adjusted". (Imagine how boring THAT would be! :wink: )
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:47 pm
Thanks M!

and msolga..this forum is proof that we are all NOT perfectly adjusted..and thank goodness...It is such fun to meet other disfunctional individuals...or is it diverse individuals..yeah, that's it...diverse...:-)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2004 09:53 pm
Diverse AND dysfunctional? That's us! Very Happy
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 12:14 am
Well, I guess I'm a little of the norm. I think I'd need an outside opinion to judge my normality, and outside opinions tend to agree that I'm weird.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 01:33 am
STOP STARING AT ME JOE DAMNIT!!! SHOULDN"T YOU AT LEAST BLINK ONCE IN A WHILE>>>what d'ya mean weird...weird hahaha or weird funny looking...BUT CLOSE THAT GODDAMN EYE>>>IT IS BLOODY WELL FREAKING ME OUT>>>:-)
have a nice day :-)
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 02:09 am
I don't blink therefore I'm weird Smile

I might be weird looking, but I like to think my strangeness resides in something different to my looks.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 02:13 am
Normally I am normal, but sometimes in abnormally normal situations, I can be abnormal. However, in normally abnormal situations, I still remain normal.

Now is that normal or abnormal ?
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 03:53 am
GOD!, about 50 percent of us are abnormal?!?!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 09:05 am
JoeFX wrote:
I don't blink therefore I'm weird Smile

I might be weird looking, but I like to think my strangeness resides in something different to my looks.

Oooooh... maybe you could get jpinmilwaukie to make your eye blink.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 09:10 am
Gautam wrote:
Normally I am normal, but sometimes in abnormally normal situations, I can be abnormal. However, in normally abnormal situations, I still remain normal.

Now is that normal or abnormal ?

To remain normal when all about you are abnormal is a sign of stubborness, Gautam. If you can release this tension and relax to the state of abnormality, then we could, ourselves become more normal... assuming that there is any of that to be had. It is a balancing act.

Frankly, I thought you were perfectly normal when I saw you... but just a little drunk. Very Happy Of course, so was I.

Willow & Montana -- isn't it frustrating not to have PM's???
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 10:51 am
Piffka
Yeah, just a bit frustrating. I never used the PM's very much, but it was nice when I did use it in occations such as this. At times like these, Willow and I would simply carry our conversations over to PM's, so we wouldn't be yacking in the middle of a thread. I know the staff will bring PM's back at some point, so all is well.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 11:34 am
I know, and I'm not complaining (Really! I'm not!) but it was a great way to have mini-contacts and/or share email addresses. I'm also worried that some of the PM's that I rec'd will be lost, but... oh well. That's life.

No worries about you and Willow having a conversation, though. I think you are both cool. Neat that you know each other. Was that a pre-a2k-thing?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 11:42 am
No, Piffka, got to know each other right here on a2k..which is why i like this site...I think you are down right swell too Piffka...Montana was the first person nice to me and let me in the "click" ...found out about all her canning and homemade salsa..and when I was angry at someone's inappropriate comments she calmed me without being judgemental...she is just a sweet gal...there was another incident when someone was lying about needing advice ..and Montana was just so gracious when it was pointed out that i thought this is a person i would like to know...There are several personalities here like that...and it makes me want to be here...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 12:28 pm
I took fecal consolidation 101 and 102 in school.....
I've got my **** together.....
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2004 01:28 pm
Nice, Willow.

Oh, so that's how you did it, Bear! I wondered.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are you normal?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:17:58