Sun 12 Mar, 2017 11:29 pm
Has anyone experienced a reconciliation spell? If you haven't please don't comment I know everyone will say free will you shouldn't do it etc. I just want to know have you experienced it and how has it gone. Me and my husband has been separated two weeks. I'm trying to open up the doors of communication so he can eventually come back home. No I don't necessarily want him to come back tomorrow. Maybe counseling to work out the issues then he can come back. Anyhow has anyone experienced that? And I don't want a spell to make him love me. He already loves me. We just hurt each other and I love him with my all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,846 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

The Anointed

Thu 21 Oct, 2021 02:54 am
I know a bloke who went to one of those spell casters, who can also remove evil spells that others may have put on you.

Anyway, this bloke wanted and evil spell removed, and the spell caster said that he had to remember the exact words that were use to cast that evil spell, to which this bloke said; "That's easy, the exact words that were used, were 'Until death do ye part."
0 Replies