Should I Iike her?

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 01:55 am
This year I went into bachellor and I was pretty bad at french (and some others lessons), so I started going to some French lesons.

Welp, the ordeal is the following. I do get along pretty well with my teacher (I'm male) we makes jokes, talk about a lot of things, and I learned french of course
She's a bit otaku and that kinda stuff (manga, anime, etc)

I remember one time that I was in her room learning french (redudancy lol) and her mum entered the room to ask for something and she grasped my cheek, looked to her and said:"I didn't wanted to interrumpt", and she felt a bit akward, even turned a bit red and I also felt a bit weird

But I don't know If I really like2 her. I'm 17 and she's too old (23) and I don't even think she likes me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 273 • Replies: 4

Krumple

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 02:01 am
@XxXhelazz,
I love how six years older is, "too old". I know six years is an infinitely long period of time to a 17 year old. But perhaps forget about her and take some English classes.
XxXhelazz

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 03:04 am
@Krumple,
XDD bit I don't wanna fail french :<
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 06:12 am
@XxXhelazz,
I have now a direct conection to your gama brain waves and therefore can assure you should...goodbye n all the best for ya.Try not to go exctint in the next decade. Drive carefully n above all don't fail French or ya dead. Wink
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 12 Mar, 2017 10:26 am
@XxXhelazz,
Concentrate on school, Romeo.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I Iike her?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 02:19:17