best music instrument to hear

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 01:17 pm
We listen to songs are mixed up with various music by music instruments. Some of them are-guiter,piano,violin etc. Now I wanna know which of them is the best and the rating of it is highest?

Sturgis

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 01:38 pm
The answer will be different from different people. Some may adore violin music, others will love the piano and still others will rate guitar music at the top. It will also depend on who is playing the music and their particular skills at helping the instrument tell its story.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 01:47 pm
The most exquisite I've heard was when I was visiting the Stradivarious Museum in Cremona, Italy. They take the violins out of their places in the museum one at a time and play them; I'm not sure by now if that was an occurrence every morning; I was only there the once and I was the only visitor. I think the music varied for each violin. That was 18 years ago, so I've no idea if they still do that, but probably.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 01:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

The answer will be different from different people. Some may adore violin music, others will love the piano and still others will rate guitar music at the top. It will also depend on who is playing the music and their particular skills at helping the instrument tell its story.

WRONG!!! Mad

Piano is archduke, archduchess, king, queen, emperor, empress, god and goddess of all instruments! Now go to the time out corner and think about how wrong you are.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 01:55 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Now go to the time out corner and thing about how wrong you are.

Sad Crying or Very sad
Does this mean I ain't getting milk and cookies?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 02:00 pm
@Sturgis,
If you say your sorry and mean it? You still might be able to get two cookies and a half glass of milk.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 02:07 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm going to go make some cocoa brownies with walnuts, just in case.
I happen to like pianos too, as well as cellos.
I took piano lessons for years, never the best student, various failures to practice. 50 years later, I'd like to have the piano back. It was a matter of paying to move the big hulk from Chicago to California; I figure my parents were relieved when I said no, that's ok.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 02:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
WRONG!!! Mad Piano...

Tsar Good'f'yu

The 'Mad' from a2k software
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 10:05 pm
The piano or keyboard are the only instruments where you can play all parts of a piece of sheet music interchangeably or at the same time. The left hand and right hand can play independently of each other or with each other in all types combinations.

That includes:
1. The chord symbols
2. The melody line
3. The treble clef
4. The bass clef
TomTomBinks

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2017 11:38 pm
@sam-doyale,
For shear beauty and emotional expression; violin.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 12:34 am
I like the sound the sound of many different instruments especially as a form of background or accompany. If I had to pick one single instrument, it would probably be the electric bass guitar
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 10:56 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
The piano and keyboard are the only instruments where..

The left hand and right hand can play independently of each other or with each other in all types combinations.

It's clear you never heard my attempts at clarinet playing. Laughing
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 02:39 pm
@Real Music,
The piano can only play a limited number of notes (limited to the chromatic scale). For example, the piano can't play any of the notes that fall between C and C#.

An instrument such as sitar is far more versatile. So is the cello.

0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 03:11 pm
The harp and flute are my choices. I own a flute and a piano.

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 11:54 pm

Gibson Les Paul and a Marshall Amp.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 10 Mar, 2017 05:56 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
The left hand and right hand can play independently of each other or with each other in all types combinations.

How about a drum set?
0 Replies

wellliving

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:57 pm
1 Electric Guitar. ...
2 Piano The piano is a musical instrument played using a keyboard, which is a row of keys that the performer presses down or strikes with the fingers and thumbs of both hands. ...
3 Drums. ...
4 Saxophone. ...
5 Bass Guitar. ...
6 Violin The violin is a wooden string instrument in the violin family.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 07:32 am
My vote is with the human voice. It is the most versatile instrument. You can sing notes that aren't playable on a piano, and it can modulate to convey emotion.

There is no instrument as versatile or expressive as the human voice.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2017 12:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You can sing notes that aren't playable on a piano...

A)I can not sing
B)see my earlier comment about clarinet playing. I did indeed thrash against some keys...even used the pedals...which were not available to any human voice.
(always had the dickens of a time though remembering where middle-c was)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » best music instrument to hear
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:30:42