Im lost. Need some advice.

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 08:44 am
I have a 10 yr relationship and we cant have a baby. My bf wants to have a baby badly. Artificial insemination is not an option right now as it costs a lot and unsure if it will realky be successful. Adoption isnt an option as well. He doesnt like it what he wanted is to have a child with someone. At first i agreed as i thought once the child is born thats it,he'll get the child and leave the mother but thats not what he wants. He wants to take care both the mother and the child and keep me at the same time. I told him to choose either to leave and go eith someone eho can give her a child or stay with me..

I dont know what else to do. I dont want to lose him but i know if he stays with he will never be complete.

Any thoughts on this?

jespah

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 11:01 am
@Chubbyxie,
He's being ridiculous and selfish.

Seriously. Adoption is a time-honored means of making a family. I understand there is a biological impulse at work here, but the circumstances require everyone to get practical.

If he is proposing you, some baby mama woman and a child, guess who's going to be the odd person out? Hint: it's not him, the baby mama, or the kid.
Chubbyxie

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 12:48 pm
@jespah,
@jespah im planning to leave the country and start a new life..
jespah

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 03:08 pm
@Chubbyxie,
Good luck to you.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 03:27 pm
@jespah,
Jespah is right.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 5 Mar, 2017 05:03 pm
@Chubbyxie,
Chubbyxie wrote:

@jespah im planning to leave the country and start a new life..

I wish you well. You are making a good choice. You shouldn't ever be punished for something out of your control.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Im lost. Need some advice.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:22:54