oh, ive forgotten VERY important thing!
u can hear her song just a little bit.
so, her u go!!-->

http://www.aselin.com/SweetIsTheMelody/index2.html
im pretty sure u like hers!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:51 am
Unfortunately, I am at work, so can't listen now. But I will listen to it later, when I get home. Thanks for the link, though. Very Happy
0 Replies

Yu Radcliffe

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 08:53 am
work! good luck at work!
so, yeah. after u get home!^^
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2003 09:35 pm
Mac11

that link is actually at the beginning of this thread. I guess you didn't notice. There are segments of three of the songs from her CD. They will give you a little flavor of her music, but they are not long enough to do her justice as a performer.

I started the thread because I was so taken with Aselin's music
and her charming demeanor when I saw her last Fall on a PBS special. I saw the special on a Sunday night and went to the music store the very next morning to buy her CD!

Hi Yu! welcome to A2K
There are many very nice people here and new people like yourself are welcomed enthusiastically.

-jjorge
0 Replies

businet

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2003 11:27 pm
Aselin
Hi,
I too did a search on Aselin and ended up here. I too listened to here on the recent PBS broadcast. I too found the music remarkable. I happened to record the special and I have listened/watched it 3 or 4 times now. It is interesting to be aware of this star of tomorrow because it is so obvious that she will be very very big. I wonder how much her life has changed since the airing of the PBS program??? I can't be the only person who has been so moved by the music she delivered. Maybe it was just timing (I recently bought a 61 inch TV and this thing called "ReplayTV" that is like "Tivo"), I mean maybe it is because I now can watch TV and it is truly like going to a movie, maybe any singer would "Wow" me like this (and since I can play it over and over so easily....) I really do wonder, is it Aselin or the way she was presented to me? Time will tell. I would be very interested to know if this PBS special has had a small, medium, or huge effect on her career... her life. If anyone here knows such things, please post. In any event, I will be buying her recordings and wish her and her family the best. I will be watching this site. Thank you for the link, I have been listening to "Sweet is the Melody..." and I agree with the earlier post... hearing the entire song, the entire PBS special (about 50 mins, with about 8 songs) is needed to truly do this talented young lady justice. Goodbye, and thanks for creating this site!
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2003 07:47 am
hi businet

Welcome to able2know.com ( 'A2K')
I hope you stick around and explore this great web site. you'll meet some wonderful and fascinating people.

Re Aselin
It sounds like your experience was similar to mine. That PBS special made me an instant fan. I don't listen to a lot of music on the radio so I'm wondering if her songs are getting any play on the
music stations. I would be particularly interested to know when she records another CD. (if anyone knows please post here)
0 Replies

Showtie BLING BLING

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 09:24 pm
Lyrics
I love Aselin Debison. I have her first cd, but I was wondering if I could have the lyrics to The Littlest Angel from her Christmas cd. If you have them, please e-mail them to me at [email protected]. Thankx and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Cool Laughing
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Thu 18 Dec, 2003 06:32 pm
Hi $howtie *BLING BLING*
(isn't there a shorter version of your name?)

I can't find much on the Christmas CD you refer to.

In fact, a quick check of her website
http://www.aselin.com/SweetIsTheMelody/index2.html
seems to suggest that she's not doing a lot professionally right now.

do you have the exact name of the CD?

PS Welcome to A2K
0 Replies

snaredrum2021

Reply Tue 27 Jan, 2004 10:51 pm
Aselin Debison is amazing.
I would like everyone to know that Aselin Debison is unbelievable. I think she has the greatest singing voice I have ever heard in my entire life. Not only can she sing, but she is beautiful as well. I am right around her age and am VERY attracted to her. If anybody has any way I can contact her, please let me know. It would mean a lot to me.
0 Replies

iceguyca

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 10:01 pm
Aselin Debison
Watch her TV show last week from Helsinki, Finland that she made in Glacer Bay what a great show, Id love to buy this DVD any one knowbs where, Terry [email protected]
0 Replies

purplepostitnotes

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 03:57 pm
Its not Glacer Bay..its GLACE BAY..lol..im from the same place she is..she goes to my old Jr high..wooo
0 Replies

babystephi1030

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 06:01 pm
hi...i'm new to this posting thingy but i'm absoulty in LOVE with Aselin! she's my idol. I met her on Saturday the 18th os September when she was in Nova Scotia! She sang a few songs from her new upcoming a sophmore(sp?) album. She was fabulious! I felt like crying when she sang one of the songs. I am unable to name them because that would just ruin it. But i'm pretty sure all of you guys have heard of her new single "Life"...if you live in nova Scotia you can vote for it on C100...(it's in Halifax) or, you can go to Much Music and request it! The more you request it the more of her you will be seeing! I first heard of Aselin when she was on her CBC Special. I BAWLED my eyes out when she sang the song 'To Say Good-Bye To You' I truly think that was the most depressing songs she sang. I know that she sang it for her grandmother who had just passed away or something. R.I.P...(to her grand-mother). Another song i absoultly loved was 'The Dance You Choose' I fell in LOVE with that song! It's got the good upbeat to it, you can get some river dancing in there aswell..lol..if you'd like to go check out my site i've got a page for Aselin. if you have ANYTHING you'd like to add just let me know in my guest-book...the URL is

EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed

pls don't hesitate to go and take a peak! There's NOTHING inapropreate(sp?) on it. Anyways, i must be going, i've got alot of homework that's due for tomorrow! We shall talk to you all later! Thanks for reading my post! Smile
0 Replies

BrittanyBunny

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 05:21 pm
Aselin is awsome! Shes such a good singer and shes like the nices girl ever. I listen to her cd all the time. I cant wait until her new one comes out! I have hung out with her a few times. Shes related to my boyfriends aunt and she always come and visits! I got her to autograph my cd case last weekend! Her new video for "Life" is really cool. I have always wanted to be a singer...Im just happy someone I know is! Its really cool. Go to her website EDIT (Moderator): Link Removed
and vote for her video! =)
0 Replies

wangyue

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:20 pm
hi,everyone.i'm from china.
can anyone tell me where i can hear the songs of aselin's <the littlest angel>.thx a lot。。。。
Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:26 pm
@wangyue,
Here are some from seeqpod...

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 10:28 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgvpI0xp9ms
She is also on youtube. I didn't see the song you requested, but I didn't look at every listing.
0 Replies

captdennis

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2010 01:03 pm
guess I came late to this party. I heard her for the first time today and immediately bought her Sweet is the Melody album. Her voice is wonderfully distinctive, pure and strong. She will no doubt be a big star if she wants to continue to make music and I will look for her material as it comes out. I know she's only 20 and has made 4 albums so far.
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2011 11:48 pm
I was just listening to Aselin on YouTube yesterday. (for the first time in several years) I had forgotten how much I like her music.
Some day when I finally get an mp3 player I'll surely download it.