strange email

peaches

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 11:58 am
i got this email with a stange email address inviting me to join a msn group for online dating and might contain adult stuff .i wanted to know if it were someone i knew but going under a different address(because why would they invite me)so added them to msn and found their profile without any info,so i decided to send an email asking who they were ,but and error occured saying this email doesnt exit (how is this possible.)how can someone send an email from an email that doesnt exist !!!!!!!.can u help me please .anyway if anyone knows how to check here is the email address of the strange person([email protected])and their user name is [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 674 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Cyanure

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 12:46 pm
Anyone can send a whatever e-mail address to a valid e-mail address using Fake Mail tools.

Try it here for example and have fun:
http://www.geocities.com/sendfakemail/
0 Replies

peaches

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 01:20 pm
why would that person do so?as a joke or what?when someone is invitee to join a msn group does this mean the person knows them
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 04:15 pm
peaches, it was spam. Report it to your ISP if you like, or just delete it.
0 Replies