Have most white women had sex with a black man, at least once in their life?

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 06:10 am
I was watching a music video of Little Mix and they were all dancing with Black men . Are black men the new thing for white women? If so who are the white guys dating?

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 06:16 am
I don't think that what you saw in a Little Mix video is evidence of anything, other than what dancers the producer chose. However, I think that video is just an excuse. Judging by your posting history, you are now adding racism to the misogyny you already have in abundance.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 12:17 pm
@purpleapple100745,
purpleapple100745 wrote:

I was watching a music video of Little Mix and they were all dancing with Black men . Are black men the new thing for white women? If so who are the white guys dating?

Aliens from outter space of course. Where have you been? Dont you get out of your house at all?
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2017 01:44 pm
@purpleapple100745,
Quote:
Have most white women had sex with a black man, at least once in their life?

I don't know how you came up with that generalization of an entire race. There is no real basis for such a generalization. Interracial dating is probably more common now than it's ever been. In each generation it seems that it has become more common than previous generations. That's not a bad thing. Everyone should feel comfortable dating whoever they want regardless of race.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Have most white women had sex with a black man, at least once in their life?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:02:21