Messenger

Eilam

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 03:43 pm
I exchanged some messages with couple persons in the past, but I am not able to contact them anymore. Can someone from Facebook help me send those persons an e-mail or contact them ?

jespah

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2017 05:08 pm
@Eilam,
Probably not.

Understand that Facebook has over 1.8 billion users (that's a billion, with a b) and only a little of 17,000 employees. And that's every employee, from the cafeteria staff to Mark Zuckerberg.

Hence the few people who get personalized help tend to be named things like McCartney.

However, you can try their Facebook email addresses, which might or might not work. After that, you're probably out of chances unless you can ask a mutual friend to intervene.
Eilam

Reply Sat 4 Mar, 2017 01:24 am
@jespah,
Do you mean I can use (his profile name)@facebook.com to send an e-mail to him through my hotmail or gmail accounts ?, but I tried to test that by sending an e-mail message from my hotmail to my facebook page by using (my profile name)@facebook.com, and I was not able to receive any mail that way.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Messenger
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:04:10