Thighs smell like sex

Lost88

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 08:53 am
So this Valentine's day my gf got off work two hours early. Normally she gets off at 5pm. She didn't tell me until 530.
So she gets to my house and doesn't hug me like she means it, gives me a small kiss on my lips and is stopping me from touching her. My female dog starts to sniff her crotch and inner thighs so I get curious and attempt to touch. She stops me a few times but somehow I manage to place my hands in her thighs. I pull them out and they smell like pussy and sex. She is wearing underwear so how can her whole thighs, down to her knees, get moist and smell like that? I ask her if she pleasured herself and she said no. I asked why it smells like that? There is no way her juices can drop all the way down, especially since she has underwear. Every other day I kiss her thighs and they never smell like that.
I want to know if I am correct in assuming she is cheating or not.
Please someone help me come to a decision.
Thankful for reading this.

jespah

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 09:32 am
@Lost88,
You're overreacting.

Assuming you have no other possible proof of cheating (e. g. no whispered phone conversations, her being late with weird excuses for being late, or her accusing you of cheating), then chalk it up to some excitement she had during the day and leave it. And that excitement could have been seeing a sexy video or picture. Or it could even be running for the bus, as sweat can amplify lots of other smells.

And communicate with her! Not in accusatory fashion. Just ask, is everything all right between us? And listen to what she has to say. You know, like someone who actually cares about what she thinks and feels and wants. If she is dissatisfied, assume she will tell you. If she is fine, then put this truly minor 'incident' out of your mind and move on.
0 Replies

Lost88

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 01:13 pm
I do talk to her however she gets mad and she says either drop it or she will leave me. I have caught her talking to other guys and telling them she loves them and misses them. When I confront her she says they are gay. Ironic how all the guys are gay.
Yesterday she said she got her period so we can't have sex and she didn't want to see me. Supposedly she fell asleep at 730pm and didn't call me until 1am. I went to her house around 10 and waited to see if she had gone out and I swear a car pulled up to her driveway and dropped someone off. I was several houses away so I cannot say it was her for sure, however she is the only one in that household aside from her old parents. I saw lights too in the driveway and soon as the car left she called me. Coincidence? I want to ask her to prove she is on her period but I know she won't. This is her third in 6 weeks. Periods are not that close. She thinks I don't know how it works and I don't know how to talk to her without giving her an ultimatum. What do you suggest?
jespah

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 01:22 pm
@Lost88,
This is more information than you revealed before.

Still - have a conversation. INSIST ON IT.

Together, decide what your relationship is going to be, i. e. the more or less standard two-person faithful one? An open one where she sees other guys (which means you can see other women)? No relationship at all?

This in-between nonsense is hurtful, but you're out spying on her so you're not coming into this with perfectly clean hands.

Talk or walk.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 02:29 pm
@Lost88,
My No, 1 Son advises me that , Lost, I smell sometimes (all over, apparently)

Quote:
Thankful for reading this
Us too

Forgive puns
0 Replies

Lost88

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 03:05 pm
I will talk to her tonight... Either we work it out or call it quits. I'll let u all know how it went. Thank you so much for the advice. I greatly appreciate it.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2017 07:03 pm
@Lost88,
Lost88 wrote:

I do talk to her however she gets mad and she says either drop it or she will leave me. I have caught her talking to other guys and telling them she loves them and misses them. When I confront her she says they are gay. Ironic how all the guys are gay.
Yesterday she said she got her period so we can't have sex and she didn't want to see me. Supposedly she fell asleep at 730pm and didn't call me until 1am. I went to her house around 10 and waited to see if she had gone out and I swear a car pulled up to her driveway and dropped someone off. I was several houses away so I cannot say it was her for sure, however she is the only one in that household aside from her old parents. I saw lights too in the driveway and soon as the car left she called me. Coincidence? I want to ask her to prove she is on her period but I know she won't. This is her third in 6 weeks. Periods are not that close. She thinks I don't know how it works and I don't know how to talk to her without giving her an ultimatum. What do you suggest?

If you are not exaggerating about her telling you shes ragging three different times within six weeks, shes clearly lying to avoid having sex with you.

But you are at the point of spying on her? I understand your need to know if she's cheating but this isn't healthy.

What incentive does she have to stay with you and carry on cheating? (If she even is)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thighs smell like sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:14:43