What's Happening yahoo?!

Pitter

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 05:24 pm
Some time back I posted that I cóuldn't access yahoo mail in the morning hours getting an "error 999" page which I posted a picture of. Well it's gone from bad to worse. Now I can't get to my yahoo mail in the evening hours either. What on earth is going on? I'm afraid I'll lose access altogether. Does anyone know how on earth to contact yahoo? I can't find a way to contact them on any of the help pages.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 941 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 05:37 pm
Because yahoo provides a free service to so many millions of users they deliberately make contacting someone a less visibile option on their site, preferring instead an extensive knowledgebase.

To contact them for mail problems use this link:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/mail-03.html

It will first try to automatically answer your question, but will allow you to contact them if there is no appropriate answer.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 06:14 pm
Thank you Craven, will do.
0 Replies

Pitter

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 03:03 pm
Like many tech details I missed it but I'm surprised the experienced techies here did too. I called my internet provider, telesat, Colombia and the guy said when you have the yahoo log-in page click "say-cur-ey" at the bottom. Took me a moment to get it but that is the Spanish speaker's prononciation of "secure". And lo and behold no more "error 999". Phew!
0 Replies