What will it take to remove Trump from presidency ?

oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:47 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
False equivalence.

What makes one felony different from the other?

Blickers wrote:
You keep on saying a felony is a felony, but the fact is the American people decided-even when the process was going on-that his felony lying about having a consensual affair with a woman in her twenties does not amount to an impeachable offense, and neither did the Senate.

And now the same standard will be applied to a Republican president if they ever break the law.

Blickers wrote:
I realize that you are going to go on for post after post maintaining that a felony for anything is equivalent to a felony for anything else, but that's plainly ridiculous. Lying about a consensual affair, even if a felony, it not equivalent to selling out the US security position to Russia, America's greatest enemy and military threat since the end of WWII. A nation that took over 100 Million Eastern Europeans and put them under their brand of totalitarianism, and made them watch as their West European cousins improved their lives for themselves and their children while the Eastern Europeans just stayed in place. Which place is pretty much like the Great Depression was in the USA during the 30s.

Compare Clinton's flings with a fundamental world shift toward empowering a totalitarian threat if you want-nobody but the Trump choir will believe the preaching.

Having a new policy on Russia is not a crime to begin with.

But in the unlikely event that Trump would ever commit a crime, the Trump choir is strong enough to use Bill Clinton's precedent to prevent Trump from being removed from office.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 05:56 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:
oralloy wrote:
thack45 wrote:
One thing some conservatives in government still don't feel completely prepared to reveal is their indifference and/or distaste for poor citizens – especially the brown ones. So when something like another incident of white cops capping off an unarmed black kid takes place, trump's reactions in the following days ought to be more than these conservatives can ignore.

Were such a scenario to happen, that would be the time for dems to start talking about section 4 of the 25th amendment to the constitution. Let the lying, hateful press run with that for a few days..

When someone tries to murder a police officer and gets shot and killed in self defense, there is nothing wrong with that. All those goofy Black Lives Matter tantrums were just goofy tantrums.

Mr. Trump is going to be president for the next eight years and the Republicans are going to hold the White House for the next twenty years. You might as well get used to it.

^^ Yep, that's the stuff

You are not very clear why you think that BLM temper tantrums will result in a problem for Trump, but it is very unlikely such tantrums will harm his presidency in any way.

No one cares about BLM goons or their silly tantrums.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:00 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Blickers wrote:

A woman in her mid twenties threw up her skirt in his face which commenced an affair,

ossobucotemp wrote:

I'm not against Monica, but I remember her being quoted by friends as going to grab him, grab him being my summation as I didn't memorize the quotes.
I find it sort of sad a president is not allowed fool around sex in his own place.
Hmmm. I bet there are many predecessors and successors to come.

So you guys are ok with slut shaming now? How progressive.
Blickers

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
What makes one felony different from the other?

What makes felony lying about an affair with a midtwenties woman who throws her skirt up in your face somehow different from delivering unto Russia's control over 100 Million innocent people who just escaped Russia's control a few years ago? You must be joking.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 08:03 pm
@Blickers,
Not joking. Although I was comparing felonies (on one hand the ones that Clinton did commit, on the other hand say murdering a nun because she witnessed the affair).

I was not asking about Trump's Russia policy because having a policy that the Left disagrees with is not a crime.
Blickers

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
I was not asking about Trump's Russia policy because having a policy that the Left disagrees with is not a crime.

As the policy in question is basically Putin's foreign policy installed for America, benefits nobody but Russia and will effectively destroy a foreign policy that worked quite successfully in bottling up and even pushing back totalitarianism, it is absolutely necessary to investigate the many Russian tries between Trump and his people. They are staggering, and how much more would be uncovered if Trump released his taxes like all the other presidential candidates did?
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:36 pm
@McGentrix,
Shaming?

I think she went after him, and he liked it.

Tacky, part of the fun.

anyone else's business?
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 11:43 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Are you guessing Trump is pure?
Maybe. I may need to cogitate on that.

Maybe that is the agita behind all the twitters.
0 Replies

SinLeviathan

Reply Sun 19 Feb, 2017 12:17 pm
As much as people hate to hear it. I don't think its going to happen. It takes a lot of public illegal activities and potential high treason. Which Trump has proven he can weasel out of majority of those situations via pay offs and using influence. Your best bet is to hope hes only in for one term.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2017 02:05 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ossobucotemp wrote:
anyone else's business?

Yes. The Feminazi goons insist that it is wrong for men in positions of power to take advantage of lower-ranking women like this.

The Democrats would love to have a situation where they are above the law. But no, we are going to have the same set of rules for Democrats that exist for all the rest of us.

Additionally, Paula Jones was suing Bill Clinton for sexual harassment, and as such, Bill's pattern of behavior towards women was very much the business of the court that was hearing her case.

That's why we have laws on the books against crimes like perjury, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.
Angelgz2

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2017 10:09 am
@oralloy,
Unfortunately, nowadays that the media (often liberal) will more harshly denounce a republican politician for any skeleton they could dig up in their closets. Like as if Clinton or any so-called "progressive" party members never made a locker room joke about someone's rear or couldn't keep his you-know-what in their pants. Media has the power to exaggerate a republican's fault and downplay a democrat's apparent moral deficiencies. Unfortunately the young generation today are so brainwashed by our liberal education system leading to their tendencies to believe everything their hear in the news -- as long as the comment disparages republicans, vilifies the rich and sympathizes the poor. The increased unwillingness of these so-called "progressives" to have a real, educated, and civil conversion with a conservative is evidence that they are not as "progressive" as they wanted to believe. Rather, it's evidence that these "progressive" individuals are the cause of today's divisive society, which, is further exemplified by their hostile attitude towards any conservatives by generalizing the latter as "fascists", "racists", or "homophobes" (you hear those terms in the news everyday). Some went as far as slandering a 10-year old boy (the author think it's guilty by association I guess?).

Perhaps one should think about this: the society is like a bamboo, you push it too far left, it is bound to spring back -- the farther you push it to the left, the farther right it will swing back. If you keep it in the middle, it would never go too far left or too far right.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:49:10