Emotional Cheating

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 12:06 pm
What is emotional cheating to others? Could you stay with a person that has done this to you?

Tiger81

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 12:12 pm
@brokenheart,
There's too many factors to simply answer yes or no.

What is the relationship between you? Married? how long together? Mutually exclusive?

And for the affair partners - what are they doing that you consider it emotional cheating?
brokenheart

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 12:41 pm
@Tiger81,
I've been with a man for 4.5 years and I had caught him testing,sexting,emailing,FB messaging and sending naughty pics to each other. When i found out we talked about it and he promised to never do it again...well 3 months later he continued with another gal. These have all been woman that were his "friends"....and when i say woman there has been about 10 that he couldnt stop chatting with. When i asked him to delete a couple of them on his facebook he had a real hard time with it but also took him 4 years to do so.
Then with all that he has an ex wife too....been divorced for 6 years but he always has to bring her up in conversation when we are around people and he still feels the need to text her. They have no children together I just think he cant get over her?
With all this that has happened it has left me not trusting him and the urge to snoop and I know thats wrong!! I know he did this to his ex wife and the gal before me...he said he learned and wants to make this work???? To me trust is a HUGE thing in a relationship and after 4 years of his messing around i dont know how to trust again? It makes me sick and think of this daily and question what the hell im doing!! Maybe its true..once a cheater always a cheater!
Tiger81

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 01:26 pm
@brokenheart,
Well that's definitely cheating. Is he willing to go to counseling?
0 Replies

SinLeviathan

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2017 08:17 pm
@brokenheart,
Once you lose that trust everything just goes downhill and 9 of 10 times never recovers. Its sad but its reality.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Emotional Cheating
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:15:25