I hate my husband's new best friend!!

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 06:11 pm
Help!! I need some advice. My husband has this new female best friend. They have already told each other they love each other ' as friends ', they have nick names for each other. Its driving me nuts!! I told him that I don't approve. He's told me if I make him choose it will be a very unhappy situation. I love my husband and I trust him but this friendship is really making me jealous. I don't know what to do I feel like if I make him choose he will choose me in but end up ruining our marriage. He really is a great guy and I love him to death but I don't know what to do.

Krumple

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2017 08:07 pm
@Hurt Bunny,
Hurt Bunny wrote:

Help!! I need some advice. My husband has this new female best friend. They have already told each other they love each other ' as friends ', they have nick names for each other. Its driving me nuts!! I told him that I don't approve. He's told me if I make him choose it will be a very unhappy situation. I love my husband and I trust him but this friendship is really making me jealous. I don't know what to do I feel like if I make him choose he will choose me in but end up ruining our marriage. He really is a great guy and I love him to death but I don't know what to do.

Well your husband wants you, he comes home to you. If he wanted her he would be with her. You have nothing to worry about. Its a friendship he needs and it makes him happy. You have to put your ego a way even though it's hard because you want that sort of interaction with him.

You have options. Get a male friend that suits you where your husband doesn't fulfill you so you can be even. You hang out with him when she hangs out with your husband. If he gets jealous you can then compromise equally.

Or you can learn to be more like her but once again this is not dimple to do and it can be Turing to act in ways you don't normally.

Happiness is difficult to come by so sometimes it's better to allow or help others become happy rather than take it a way. I know you are not happy that you have to be the one who bends on this but if you can strengthen your resolve it will pay off in the long run.

Find a way that works for you where you can be fine with it and try not to reflect on the negative. That will only break you down. Remind yourself that your husband comes home to you. The more positive ways you can look at it the less it will bother you.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2017 04:59 am
Handsome is as handsome does. If he had any tact or sensitivity he would not let a friendship with a female get to the nicknames and "love" stage. I hear alarm bells. You don't have to put your marriage first, especially if you are expected to keep silent for its sake. Best friend my ass.

centrox

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2017 07:08 am
@centrox,
centrox wrote:
Best friend my ass.

Wouldn't be surprised if her ass is involved somehow...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I hate my husband's new best friend!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 08:52:56