I'm 25, she is 22. I don't understand what she wants from me.

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 04:37 pm
she is working for my restaurant as a manager. Even though she has a boyfriend I'm sure she kinda like me at least more than just friend. but I'm like I just wanna stay away from all the girls who are not single, and move on cause I don't wanna waste my time in that kind situation risking our partnership between me and her. However, she is kind of a girl that always wants to get my attention by telling me like "I think that guy just ate like me" or "some guys is texting me.." or even "the bartender gave me some discount cause I'm cute" Okay, I understood enough she is cute and nice girl, but I just don't understand what she is trying to do to me. and I seriously don't feel comfortable when she is trying to make me jealous(?) cause I really wanna stay away form it and move on. But this is happening literally EVERY DAY and I'm kind of tired of it. And I'm not gonna react to this shitty attention seeking behaviour and screw up with her, cause the bottom line I think she just wants to enjoy the attention from me. I am always trying not to flirt with her and stand up for myself and my business. And honestly, I believe it is dishonest to flirt with me like that when she has a boyfriend. Cause I still think that she is just doing this to me and enjoying the attention. For your information, she is not doing this to everybody. She is only telling me these things in person even when we are not alone in the room. So guys please give me some tips to deal with this situation. I don't want to be bothered by this anymore. If possible, I wanna make her intention clear and stop her from doing it. if she really likes me otherwise, I'd love to get to know her in person more intimately, but not with her cheating on her bf, cause I hate dishonesty.

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 04:41 pm
@david021,
Is this the same woman as your question in October?
centrox

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 04:49 pm
Personally, if I were you I would be looking for some way to fire her. Business is business and you don't need people who are going to f**k with your head. Never mind if she is cute. Don't think with your dick. Also you mentioned dishonesty more than once. Maybe there is something in that. Like she has her hand in the till or is running some scam with the bartender? I know many people in the bar or restaurant line have scams going and often the manager is saying "hey guys, leave some for me!" but think about it, if she is, you could use it to get her ass out the door.

david021

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 04:57 pm
@ehBeth,
yes
ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 05:01 pm
@david021,
Start by changing the topic every single time she says something about her personal life. Do not indulge her. Tell her that her conversation is inappropriate for work. No personal talk.

I can't believe you didn't already fire her.
david021

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 05:07 pm
@ehBeth,
thanks for the tip. and yes, but she at first place is doing good work. so basically I want to keep her,but the thing that her behaviour is often inappropriate is the big disadvantage.
david021

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 05:13 pm
@centrox,
thanks for the tip, but I cannot risk to fire her, cause she is basically a good manager. but like you said, there is something weird is going on with her, that scam with the bartender.. and there are a lot more scam-ish stuff.. Actually her look is the kind of weapon, she is cute and she know it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2017 05:27 pm
@david021,
She has to be told that personal conversations are not appropriate. Put it in writing and have her sign off on it.

Redirect her if she attempts personal conversation again.

Make sure you are never alone with her. Ever.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2017 07:37 am
I'd say the problem is with YOU.

Look, if you are going to own a restaurant, then get ready for a stream of crazy kids who will work for you while on the way thru school, single mothers, ex-druggies, bossy retirees and other flighty people. Some of them will "be cute."

As an owner, act more professional and walk away when she gets provocative. AND stay away from young, pretty girls who blurt out their every thought. Never mix business with pleasure.

PS If you are on a computer system, then how are she and the bartender scamming you? Is the bar tender pouring more drinks than ordered? Get someone to sit at the bar and watch for one evening.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I'm 25, she is 22. I don't understand what she wants from me.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:35:48