You think your the only one with problems.

zippy57

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 02:40 pm
A couple of years ago my sister was having a nervous breakdown.
She'd just split up with her boyrfriend because he was sleeping with someone else and he posted pictures of them together on facebook. He was also humiliating her on facebook with one of his friends. Making her look bad to everyone.
She has a severe mental disorder that makes her so depressed and she hates herself so much. Her image repulses her. She's spent months in hospital with it. Locked herself away for 5 years due to being so frightened of the outside world.
She just lost a friend to cancer.
Her dog had died.
She'd just broke her arm in a cycling accident.
She over dyed her hair and it was falling out.
She ended up at my house one day because she couldn't take anymore. All this happened within a couple of weeks.
well i was going through stuff too and said to her " you think your the only one with problems"
Why is she being so touchy. She's obviously took it the wrong way and it's her fault for being so sensitive right? She neds to put all her past behind her too. Ok she's had a bad alife. i know she's ill. But why take it out on me?
Anyway. we patched things up a little, but she's hit a rough patch recently. So i said it to her again, she had ago at me, so i told her to go **** herself. She needs to put it all behind her doesn't she? She's threatened to kill herself recently. started throwing stuff away. Probably attention seeking or something. We've fallen out, so i've stopped her talking to my girlfriend because she's on my side and says it's her fault for being so touchy and i've unfriended her on facebook for being so pathetic.
Anyway. My mum has been skint for years and she's been helping out with a few quid to help her get food etc. I've refused because I work. She doesn't. Why should i chip in, i work for it. How selfish of her to ask right?

Anyway. It's her fault we've fell out. Do you agree? She wants me to say sorry. Why should i. It's not my fault?
Thanks.

Tiger81

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 02:43 pm
@zippy57,
Right, It's all her fault. You are a saint.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 02:43 pm
I'm really glad you're not a relative of mine.
Below viewing threshold (view)
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 04:20 pm
Are there professionals being brought in on this - like a social worker, Dr. or health care worker? Is she on meds?

You shouldn't feel as though you are responsible for her happiness or welfare. You did your part, it was not good enough. Bring in people who know how to handle people threatening suicide.

You can detach, but be nice.
centrox

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 04:36 pm
@zippy57,
zippy57 wrote:
Yeah. But i bought her xmas presents. So shows i care right?

Are you making all this up to be "funny", or are you serious?
zippy57

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:24 am
@centrox,
No. I'm serious.
Why would it be funny?
0 Replies

zippy57

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:31 am
@PUNKEY,
She's been on meds from the age of 15. She's 44 now. Has had a lot of bad experiences in life that have made her ill. But that's not my fault. I have problems too.
I don't see why i should appologise though. It's not my fault she's ill. She needs to put it behind her asnd stop acting like she's the only one with problems.
Because i said it to her a second time, she became distant from me. She said if i appologised, said i wouldn't be nasty to her again, use her illness as an excuse, then she's forget what I'd said and we could carry on being family again. But i don't see why i should appologise. It's her fault. I don't se why i should help my mum out with food and stuff if i'm working and she's too ill to work. That's just wrong. She's being selfish asking me, I'm trying to save for a new house.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » You think your the only one with problems.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:53:36