I love 2 much!

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 10:58 pm
I have been in a relationship with this guy for sometime now. The whole time he has been unemployed till a month ago and has no car. I have paid out countless of dollars so that he and son have the things they need and a place to stay. He would not work. Finally I stopped doing as much for them and stopped going over there as much because I felt like a human ATM and a taxi. I have my own place and pay my own bills and pay for anything that we do together because he has no money. He wants himself and his son to move in with me. I cant do it. How can I depend on as partner as an equal when he has never showed me that he can maintain his own family in his own place. His listens to his mother input a great deal. She doesn't like me because I will not let them move in with me. To them I do love him enough. Since I stopped paying for things like cigarettes and son's video games, things that I foresee that they live without if that don't have the money for it. He choice to move in with his mother again at the age of 37. Make note when I was paying his rent was longest amount of time he hasn't lived with his mother. The whole time his mother begged for them to live with her. Now that he moved in with his mother I am not allowed in her home. We talk less because he will not talk to me in front of her. He believes living with her he can save money for a car. One good thing he is working and has held onto the job for over a month now. That has not changed much. He is still broke two days after he gets paid. He still can not pay my way or even his or his son's even with him working. He blames me for him having to move in with his mother because I stopped helping out because he would not work. Is it time to walk away?

roger

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2017 11:04 pm
@goldengrl,
Yes! Don't walk; run.

Good move on not letting father and son move in, by the way. I've got a feeling that once moved in, it would be impossible to get rid of them - especially when you are reminded that they would both be living on the street, which would all be your fault.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:09 am
@goldengrl,
Is there a substance abuse problem? (Alcohol or drugs?)

How is it that he is in this situation? What was he doing all day? What kind of job does he have now?

You are wise to stop supporting his behavior. He has much to prove to you. But don't count on it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:47 am
@goldengrl,
End it. Yesterday. Or you will be a cash machine forever.
0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 07:48 am
@goldengrl,
It sounds llike you have your life together and he is a freeloader! I agree, run and don't look back!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 10:26 am
@goldengrl,
goldengrl wrote:
Is it time to walk away?

long overdue
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I love 2 much!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:15:44