miss my friend

peaches

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 04:07 am
there is this friend i have who lives in a different country.and i used to chat with ,suddenly i never c her online and her display name changed to her email address,i sent her emails and no reply ,so i thought if her account is still available that i c her secret question like i used to in the past but i got this instead:(((Microsoft .NET Passport has made your account temporarily unavailable to help prevent other users from guessing or obtaining your password. Please try again later, or reset your password using another method)))what does mean????does me her account no longer exists or did someone hack her account and if it exists could it have been unavailable for more than a month.please help.miss my friend alot
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Cyanure

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 03:05 pm
It means that someone was trying to guess her password and exceeded the number of trials permitted by Hotmail, so the account was locked out for 24 hours in order to protect it.

Try this site to see if she's blocking you:
http://www.msnstatus.com/

Or go to this site, and follow the instructions.
Then you'll be ale to send an e-mail and you may know if she open it, when did she open it, where did she open it, how many times did she read it, how many time did she spent reading your e-mail, was your e-mail forwarded...
http://www.readnotify.com/
0 Replies