In what cases is it good to give Hemp to my Pet?

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 11:10 am
I have read many facts about Hemp for pets, ans is also easily available online and offline. As hemp has no-side effects, so it is good to use hemp for pets. But I want to know How Hemp is useful and under what cases, is it suggested to give hemp for pets?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,115 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 11:16 am
@Jeniek90,
Might want to read what a veterinarian has to say before you start:
http://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/FAQ-What-You-Need-to-Know-About-Hemp-and-Dogs/
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 05:03 pm
@jespah,
That was interesting, Jes.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 06:42 pm
http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/hemp-for-dogs-should-you-use-it/

Quote:
we’re most interested in the hemp seed and the oil it produces.

Unlike fish oil, hemp seed oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-6 (linoleum acid) to Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid) fatty acids. These are essential fatty acids, meaning your dog can’t produce them and needs to get them in his diet. A good balance of these Omega oils is critical to your dog’s health because they work synergistically in the body.

Hemp seeds are also high in an essential Omega-6 fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid (GLA). That’s important because there’s some really good reasons to boost the GLA in your dog’s diet:
more at the link

http://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/cannabis-dog-can-help/

Quote:
How CBD Hemp Can Help Your Dog
CBD hemp can help with both chronic and acute disease.

Among chronic conditions, it can help with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues. There are also studies under way into CBD’s effects on Type 1 diabetes, organ diseases and cancer.

Veterinarians are also finding CBD hemp can be useful in treating acute ailments like sprains and strains, torn ligaments, bone breaks and even during post-operative care to reduce swelling, pain and stiffness.

If your dog’s taking conventional drugs for any of these conditions, CBD hemp may make it possible to use lower doses of the drugs to achieve therapeutic effects. Since conventional medicines do have side effects, this is a useful benefit of CBD.
more at the link

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 11:27 pm
Hemp is good for humans too. Hemp hearts are delicious.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 07:37 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Hemp hearts are delicious.

This sounds really death metal brutal. Shocked
chai2

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 09:22 am
@tsarstepan,
All those little screams. Some trying to cling to the bottom of your salad bowl.

What a rush.
CowDoc

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 08:45 pm
@chai2,
Can't help but notice that all success stories in the article are anecdotal, with a total of exactly zero controlled studies of any kind. On a personal note, I was raised in northeast Kansas, where refugees from nineteenth-century hemp plantations grow wild in every bottom pasture and roadside ditch bank. Why does it grow so thickly? Simple: critters won't eat it! Unless humans go out and cut it out of the pastures, it will completely take over as a noxious weed. The fact that animals walk away from it tells me it may not be all that healthy. On another personal note, I don't have a clue how people stand the smell of the stinkin' crap!
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2017 09:04 pm
@CowDoc,
I don't know, am listening to the earlier comments, and yours.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2017 01:24 pm
@CowDoc,
CowDoc wrote:

On another personal note, I don't have a clue how people stand the smell of the stinkin' crap!

I've never smelled it wild, but once it's been packged, there no bad smell. The hearts taste similar to pine nuts.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » In what cases is it good to give Hemp to my Pet?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:29:51