Pizzagate returns to the news

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2017 09:02 am
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-18/pizzagate-back-cbs-reality-check-ben-swann-airs-honest-segment-comet-ping-pong

A lot of people would like for Pizzagate not to be real...
Likewise with the case of John and Tony Podesta and that little English girl who was abducted in Portugal, likewise with the question of Laura Silsby and how she got to be on a first name basis with Hillaryś inner circle.....

I believe that the most major thing which happened in the past election is that the Internet itself finally came of age and people with real information formed a voting majority.

I believe that ¨Pizzagate¨ is real and that it is part of a very much larger and more dangerous system of political control which includes money in essentially unlimited quantities, the Clinton Foundation, a satanic pseudo-religion created by Alistair Crowley, and more than one pedophile ring including Pizzagate, that perv island and ¨Lolita Express¨ airlift of Jeffrey Epsteins, Laura Silsby´s operation, and related/similar things in other lands, particularly England.

The basic idea seems to be to totally compromise and thereby control US and other politicians, bureaucrats, and others in seats of power.

It seems obvious enough to me that by the time any of this stuff ever showed up on the Internet, Joe Comet and the owners of other nearby parts of the same thing had had more than enough time to totally clean up their operations so that no lunatic driving in from NC with am M16 or AK was going to find anything; calling the whole thing fake news and crying that the fake news is -putting those guys´ lives at risk strikes me as self-serving and disingenuous.

Julien Assange has a ten year history of 100% accuracy. He threw everything including the kitchen sink at Hillary in the election and some of the contents of the kitchen sink are pretty staggering. Take the case of Laura Silsby for instance...

Amongst the RICO charges which Hillary could easily face in the near future, is a massive charge of child trafficking and slavery involving Jeffrey Epstein and his Lolita island and air service.

That the island exists and that Slick Clinton was a frequently flier on Epstein's flight service to it is public knowledge. The only question was the extent of Hillary´s involvement. Wikileak documents show her traveling to the island on at least six occasions.

This one is a bit hard to track down or follow; here's what it looks like when you do:

It starts with a woman by the name of Laura Silsby-Gayler and an associate of hers named Jorge Puello. You can read about them on their own page on Wikipedia:

Quote:
"The New Life Children’s Refuge case was a legal case about an incident which occurred in the chaotic aftermath of the January 12th 2010 Haiti earthquake. On January 29, 2010, a group of ten American Baptist missionaries from Idaho attempted to cross the Haiti-Dominican Republic border with 33 Haitian children. The group, known as the New Life Children’s Refuge,[1] did not have proper authorization for transporting the children and were arrested on child trafficking charges.[2]"

I.e. the woman was moving children across international borders under suspicious circumstances with no papers.

The word "Clinton" does not appear on that wiki page. That's almost certainly because Laura Silbsy has never done anything which should have made Hillary Clinton or anybody HC associates with aware of her existence. Nonetheless, the name Silsby does in fact occur in a number of those Wikileaks emails involving Cheryl Mills, Hillary, and other HC insiders:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465

Which makes it clear that Hillary and her entourage cared quite a bit about Silsby. Those emails all refer to Silsby on a first name basis as would be the case in referring to an old friend.

In fact the state dept. itself might have been concerned over Americans being arrested in Haiti or DR but there's no way in the world that Hillary's name should be seen on any of those emails. Any legitimate State email wrt Silsby would refer to her as Ms. Silsby and would have been handled by some GS-7 - GS-11 bureaucrat.

That makes no sense whatsoever UNLESS... Unless Silsby had something to do with Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Island/Express and Hillary's grand scheme to rule the world by having all of the world's politicians by the balls, i.e. by filming whatever goes on, on that island. That scheme started with the Clinton's database of raw fbi files in the 90s and, apparently, has since expanded to include child trafficking.

This is the political equivalent of Hillary being filmed doing it with a donkey at high noon on a working day at Pennsylvania Ave. and 12'th N.W., Washington D.C.

The most reasonable assumption anybody could make is that this Laura Silsby was stealing Haitian children for Epstein and Hillary. Even her claim of ¨rescuing¨ orphans was BS, those kids had families.

I also assume this story may have had something to do with the election results...

Note that ASSUMING that I am correct on this topic, and that IS the way I would bet it, then we are never going to have decent government in this country until this system of control is taken down; even Donald Trump could not hope to work with a congress which is in thrall to such a thing.

Worse, this thing is highly unlikely to be a democrats-only scandal; draining the swamp could mean losing dozens or more GOP legislators.

There could even be totally innocent people bound up in it. Tom Jones gets elected to the US house of representatives, finds an apartment to rent in Northern Virginia and sets up an office in the capital building and then, three months later, is invited to a party at a local pizza parlor. Seemingly innocent enough, it sounds like a way to get to meet some of his fellow representatives on a social basis but, he no sooner walks in the door of the place and: CLICK!!!!! there he is on camera surrounded by Hillary, John and Tony Podesta, Baroque Obozo, Jeffrey Epstein, and six or eight naked children, as in, ¨Good luck explaining this to your constituants back home in Missouri...