Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:33 am
Edit: Moderator: Moved from Legal to Business & Marketing

Why do the postage keeps going up? It hasn't been to long ago went and I heard that the postage might go up again next year. What you do you all think about that. I am not sure if it is roomer or not i just heard 2 women talking about.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 927 • Replies: 7
No top replies

panzade

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:39 am
I don't think the US postal service is ripping America off...but then again some people here could argue they are.

The fact is that a lot of factors drive the cost of stamps up. Let's zero in on one of the most guilty party. Fuel prices.

Every time the cost of gasoline goes up the costs of delivering mail go up whether it's by rural carrier, truck or jet. The price of a barrel of oil has doubled in the last five years so I would expect the postal service to raise the price of a stamp to...oh say 39 cents...and right soon too.
0 Replies

Death Row

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 10:43 am
i think that you are right. As for the gas prices, oil being so high at alot of people are going to free this winter cuzz they want be able to get the oil and warm thier children, elderly parents.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 05:40 pm
BM
0 Replies

Death Row

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:08 pm
What is BM? sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 06:28 pm
Oh, it means 'bookmark.'

We'll be back later with better thoughts if the thread goes anywhere.
0 Replies

Death Row

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 08:19 pm
Ok thank you for telling me what it meant. I didn't intend for it to be funny on my part. H.a.g.n.
0 Replies

Death Row

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 05:57 pm
How about Gov. Rick Perry of Tx. Killing another one of our brotha's? The killing that he doing it must be stopped and stopped now. Holla back.
0 Replies