Forget about somone

dre0017

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:09 pm
How can i move on from someone i loved?
I met her and we became best friends and we always hanged out with each other and laughed and flirt but i never had the courage to ask her out. And she tells me she loves me and i say the same. Now i came back from a 2 week vacation and she has a boyfriend and i haven't spoke to her sense but i think about her everyday. With her new boyfriend she doesn't pay attention to me anymore. I never have time to speak to her now. My point is that i cant forget about her like she forgot about me.

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 02:17 pm
@dre0017,
Give yourself some time. It's only been a couple of weeks! Mourn the lost opportunity for, say, another few weeks, no longer than a month, okay?

Then get busy. Join a club. Read a book. Go to the gym. Take a class. Say hi to your neighbors. Whatever - it doesn't matter. In short, do things with your life that do not involve hanging around and moping. You will make friends, you will pass time when you are not thinking about her, and eventually one day you will go through it without thinking about her at all and you won't even wonder how or why you did that.

Really - take a little time to mourn and then pick yourself up and dust yourself off. And if you cannot let go, seek counseling to help.
dre0017

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2017 04:03 pm
@jespah,
Thanks for the advice
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2017 03:36 pm
Did u ever get some closure on WHY she jumped into another relationship when you two exchanged love words?

Did she somehow get the message that you didn't want her to "wait" for you for two weeks?

Why don't you ask her "what happened?"
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Forget about somone
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 02:23:31