PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 08:40 am
HeY!!!! OKAY i realy like this song but i forgot the name and the person who sings it Sad but i DO know the beat if u could understand this it would be Awe SOME!! ok here goes... dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnn naa na na na na na na na na na na na and that beat keeps going and going and also one of the lyircs i think are "i dunno wat she sayin but i..." and a guy(s) RAPS, so i guess it would be classified in rap or r&b thats all and girls there like mouse talking in chinese very weird but i like it someone said 2 me it was r.kelly but i checked i don't think it is so if u can tell me who it is that would be great cuz i relli like this song Smile ok peace to yall....

P.S.- they made a video to it and I think it came out last yr...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 694 • Replies: 2
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 16 Oct, 2004 08:44 am
that sounds just like tha tone that goes bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bummm daa da da da da da da da da da da da I wish I could help but I can't tell which one you mean......
0 Replies

holpar3

Reply Thu 21 Oct, 2004 10:21 am
something to try 1tym Korean. I could be way off but its a spiffy song that meets those specs.

Good Luck
0 Replies