Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 03:10 pm
Very common for us auto-phone owners, the busy signal aimed at us by the sender. However, fellas, there's still a couple of other methods: One entails recognition of the pass, then sending instead a long, meaningless, drawn-out response. Another, quite rare but even worse, a kind of static

So a2k genius, maybe you could advise them how its done
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 374 • Replies: 8

Sturgis

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 03:53 pm
What?
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 04:36 pm
@Sturgis,
Well, Stur, other methods for posting such
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 07:17 pm
I have a non-smart phone and the the sellers stopped trying to engage me years ago. I use it as I need it.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 10:30 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
I have a non-smart phone
Probly smart move
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:10 pm
@dalehileman,
Another fabulous question by your good self.

When I come here to be entertained it's you that I can rely upon, every which way.

If I were to ever read at all, let alone Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, I'm sure you would remind me of him as a younger man.

the busy signal aimed at us by the sender

This sounds like what happens when you don't get to the phone quickly enough because you inadvertently or deliberately let the phone ring eight times before answering and you miss the computerised dialling to the 10 suckers chosen to receive the spiel of which only one is lucky. The scamster computer has hung up on you and left you with a busy signal, your lucky day.

a couple of other methods: One entails recognition of the pass, then sending instead a long, meaningless, drawn-out response.

Either an automatic recorded message or you called them back to get the recorded message.

Another, quite rare but even worse, a kind of static

You've call a fax number or they've given up on ever getting anything from you and have sent you to their version of audio hell.

My simple solution is to not answer the phone, who would call anyway without providing the secret propreantepenultimate number of precursor calls and verifiable ring tones per call, currently 8675 and a code word?

Krumple

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 11:53 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Very common for us auto-phone owners, the busy signal aimed at us by the sender. However, fellas, there's still a couple of other methods: One entails recognition of the pass, then sending instead a long, meaningless, drawn-out response. Another, quite rare but even worse, a kind of static

So a2k genius, maybe you could advise them how its done

Dale you need to feed them or they die. You don't know anything about pigeons do ya?
dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 01:54 pm
@nacredambition,
Quote:
it's you that I can rely upon
Why, thank you Nac

Quote:
This sounds like... because you inadvertently or deliberately let the phone ring
Usu delib

a kind of static

Quote:
.. or they've given up ... and have sent you to their version of audio hell
Quite so, Red

Quote:
My simple solution is to not answer the phone...the secret propreantepenultimate number of precursor calls...currently 8675 and a code word
Dam, Bit, but tht sounds complex

Forgive terrible puns, Acre, if any
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 01:56 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Dale you need to feed them or they die
Rump that'n made my entire month, even without Advil
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Subtle insult
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:22:11