Ed precipitates

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 01:59 pm
In
http://able2know.org/topic/362030-1#post-6338878
...,Ed mentions his precipitation. For that matter, here's our latest Letter to Victorville Daily News

I guess we should be grateful after Jan. 9, “Flooding causes evacuation of 1,300 homes…in Northern Nevada.” Here in Southwest Apple Valley (just gotta be) one of the driest spots in the Mojave Desert, last year according our own rain gage we got just 7 in., but more than twice our usual allotment for the typical rainy season here.

I can just see Her up there smirking: “So you fellas think you’re not getting enough? Well, just wait…."

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley (southwest)

Them terribly angry at all times about nearly everything about nearly everything , my most sincere apologies for my apparent agnosticism...but you're wrong, I'm one of many apodictical excistential pantheists
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 267 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 02:15 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

In
http://able2know.org/topic/362030-1#post-6338878
...,Ed mentions his precipitation. For that matter, here's our latest Letter to Victorville Daily News

I guess we should be grateful after Jan. 9, “Flooding causes evacuation of 1,300 homes…in Northern Nevada.” Here in Southwest Apple Valley (just gotta be) one of the driest spots in the Mojave Desert, last year according our own rain gage we got just 7 in., but more than twice our usual allotment for the typical rainy season here.

I can just see Her up there smirking: “So you fellas think you’re not
getting enough? Well, just wait…."

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley (southwest)

Them terribly angry at all times about nearly everything about nearly everything , my most sincere apologies for my apparent agnosticism...but you're wrong, I'm one of many apodictical excistential pantheists

Could be you might need to do your posts using only one syllable words, dale.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 02:42 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
one syllable words
Thanks Ed, benworkin on that

Tho have long wondered the value of that repeat posting, esp when so close to OP
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Ed precipitates
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:29:03