Should i be concerned?

VicOtt

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 08:41 am
My wife recently went to go visit some old friends about 6 Hours drive from where we live and planned on staying a week , she would be staying with a married couple , I happened to notice on Facebook , she had these hearts , instead of likes , next to another guy's old pictures , never noticed hearts next to anybody else's pictures , anyway it turns out he is best friends with the husband of her friend she is staying with and is over at their house all the time ,I thought it was odd she was staying with this friend because I didn't know them to be particularly close,I know this is some Facebook spying but I came across a picture of her and this guy posing for a recent picture from the high school reunion ,this picture was not with her other reunion pictures It seemed to be hidden and they were way too friendly in the picture for my comfort , how do I handle this ?

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 08:47 am
@VicOtt,
Talk to her and ask her about this guy. Not in an accusing way. Just, who is this in the picture?
0 Replies

VicOtt

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 08:52 am
I asked her about the guy she said he was just an old friend , and she told me that he had not even been over there since she was there , funny thing is I was talking to her on the phone , and somebody in the background asked where this guy was, I thought this was very odd ,why would somebody be asking about a guy who wasn't even there or been there. I asked her about that , and she got extremely mad at me .i've got a bad gut feeling about the situation, I told her how I felt ,it came time for her to come home, she informed me she was staying another week ,i've been losing sleep over this, oh one more thing , every vacation she ever takes , she is glued to her phone posting pictures and reports of the vacation ,this time not one thing
jespah

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 09:30 am
@VicOtt,
Then maybe go on vacation with her next time.

What do you want me to tell you? Are you justified? I have no idea. But if you cannot communicate with your wife and get to the bottom of this – or at least express your concerns, then your marriage is in trouble regardless of what may or may not be happening with this guy.
0 Replies

VicOtt

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2017 09:58 am
I don't know what I want , I didn't think our marriage was in trouble , she thinks my concerns are ridiculous , she's coming home today so , I think I just need to let it go
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should i be concerned?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:21:56