No offense all

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 12:45 pm
...but one of the reasons I appreciate a profile and encourage everyone to follow suit, is I find it hard to understand how so many of us can spend so much time and effort at the remote site such as this, responding voluminously to the q of a complete stranger at some remote loc

....hoping it might reveal such incredible motivation

Thanks guys, and no offense by any means. I do expect some static from the partici apparently terribly angry at all times about nearly everything....

....yet let's hear from yall

Sturgis

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 02:24 pm
@dalehileman,
I had a more detailed profile at one time. Then one day I removed it. Read my posts or ask directly to acquire information, there's no way that I'm going to be an open book, especially after one disgusting and disreputable cretin, sullied my reputation (they've done it to others too with insane accusations which have no proof). Besides which, lack of a profile creates an aura of mystery.

Spend less time worrying about profiles and more time learning, sharing and dispensing wisdom.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2017 02:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Stur thank you, now a third week of hilarity

Quote:
disgusting and disreputable cretin
Is that not how one also describes the fellow angry at all times about nearly everything
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » No offense all
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 07:01:00