Women confusion

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 03:53 am
Here is the deal. I have a huge crush on this girl. Have had it for a year or two now. I have asked her out before but she was seeing someone at the time and told me she couldn't because of that. Bottom line I don't think she likes me but idk. She knows that I like her because I have told her and it's pretty obvious when I'm around her. Here is the problem. There is another girl that I used to have a thing with back about 8-10 years ago. We never got serious but she really likes me and I like her too just not as much as she does me. Well she moved away for a while (8 years) and just recently moved back. And who does she move in with and start hanging out with when she comes back? The girl that I've been into big time since before she moved back. Now the girl I like will definitely not give me a chance in hell now that she's living with and hanging out with girl that still loves me. Now I don't know what to do. I was a little excited to be honest when the girl that still likes me moved back because I thought maybe at some point down the road we could try things out. Now I definitely can't do that because I like her roommate so much. There's no way I could ever be with her because when I'm around the roommate she is all that I see. She is my dream girl. I think about her a lot. So Now the one that just moved back is upset because I'm not keeping in touch and texting and hanging out with her. Idk if she knows about me being into her roommate or not. My question is when should I break down and tell her that i have feelings for her roommate, who I've had feelings for way before she moved back home. And now there is no hope of a chance with my dream girl because she's friends and living with the girl that still wants me. I have no idea what to do. I've just been avoiding both of them the last 6 months or so. I don't want to give up on my dream girl, but I know it won't happen with the situation like it is now. And I could maybe be happy at some point with the other one, but also not with the situation like it is. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

centrox

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 04:50 am
I have been there myself, and, based on my experience (what I did, and the outcome), here is my advice: do nothing. Say nothing to either of them at this time. You say you have avoided them both for 6 months. Good. Keep that up.

If you are faced (as I was) with two women, one of whom you really really want (or think you do) and another, who you are less attracted to, but you know would say 'yes' at once, and (only maybe) you could be happy with perhaps, then it would be cruel and selfish to select the second best option just because you fancy some sex and it might work. What if the totally hot dream girl suddenly becomes available? Would you drop the second-placer? That would be despicable and lead to all kinds of trouble.

Your situation is complicated because they are now living together. Possibly the subject of you will have come up between them. I would do, as I said, nothing. You will surely hear if a relationship with either is on the cards. I should have thought that in 6 months you would have heard by now.

Maybe you should consider a third option, namely, stop thinking that your choices are restricted to those two. You could try not having a girlfriend a while longer, and see who else you might meet.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 08:28 am
dream girl = fantasy girl.

Look, NOTHING has happened all this time. She just isn't into you. Accept that and realize that this is all in YOUR mind.

Why do you feel you have to jump into anything with this girl from the past?

Gee, it sounds like you have put your own life on hold for a very long time. Time to get out there and see what's new in the 'hood.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 01:34 pm
@Abcd4321,
Abcd out of risk of rep and with apologies to my many crits, I'm amazed the long-worded (no offense) get so much attn by the a2k'er

My adv usu runs: (1) (a) divvy into paras
(b)...the first pref being summary

(2) (a) Carret 'tween
(b) pref w/tab

Always happy to expl abbrs to esl, just inq

W/ many kiddings and the best of luck, 1234

I want you to resolve a huge internal conflict entailing a new relationship vs a past one, and basically whether I should somehow try to cultivate both simultaneously

Here is the deal: I have had a huge crush on this girl for a year or two, having repeatedly asked her out; but seeing someone at the time she insisted she couldn't

Bottom line: I don't think she likes me; but idk. She knows however that I like her because I have told her so, pretty obvious when I'm around her. Still, having met this new beauty, I'm asking whether....
dalehileman

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 01:52 pm
@dalehileman,
Abcd I believe you hafta reply in order to display the tabs, a2k software a bit confusing at times...
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 02:42 pm
dale, this isn't an English composition thread. Maybe your carer needs to monitor your web usage?
dalehileman

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 02:52 pm
@centrox,
Quote:
isn't an English composition thread
Alas alack Cd4, if required, my most sincere apologies for such apparent insultations

Code:your carer needs to monitor
Cen that's 'carret'
centrox

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 03:17 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Code:
your carer needs to monitor
Cen that's 'carret'

1. No, it's your carer, as in person who cares for you such as a nurse.

2. Caret only has one 'R'.

dalehileman

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2017 03:39 pm
@centrox,
Cen many thanks as it's not everyday...

carer |ˈkɛːrə|
nounBrit.
a family member or paid helper who regularly looks after a child or a sick, elderly, or disabled person. elderly people and their carers need long-term support.

Trox that's me all right
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Women confusion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:09:57