Think I'm about to have an affair..

lala222

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 05:54 am
I'm 22, and single. I've been extremely career driven the last few years. I moved to the other side of the state, where i know no one. I'm the youngest manager my company has seen. I'm a manager of a large company, and lately one of the other managers and I have been flirtatious.

He is 36 and married. Not only is he married, but i'm also his wife's boss...

I've always been attracted to him ever since i started at the company, and we have always been slightly flirtatious, but now it has been getting more intense, it started off just harmlessly joking and flirting at work, but now we hang out for hours in the office at work and text each other all day, veryyy sexy flirts, and describing what would like to do to one another, and also having deep conversations.
I know it's 'wrong', and i never thought i'd be the kind of person to ever be involved in this kind of behavior, but i literally can't get him off my mind.

I've never felt more wanted, and he says the most incredible things that makes me feel special and on top of the world.

But i know he has a wife, and a baby sitting at home.

How did i let myself get into this situation. I want him bad.

Helppppp!

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 06:26 am
@lala222,
It's an awesome way to not only break up someone's marriage but lose your job. Which, if your statement about being career-driven is at all true, you worked hard to get.

Wanna be on the receiving end of a lawsuit if this crap goes south, fast, and the wife claims you've been harassing her or denying her benefits or a promotion?

Keep your hands off and get some counseling to try to figure out why you would even consider that level of self-sabotage. You are bored, and I bet you're unfulfilled at work. Changing jobs or careers is easier when you're younger. Consider that - I bet that's at the root of this.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 10:09 am
This is about his career, honey. Not about all the sweet things he says to you.

Wake up!!

You are a work threat to him. He's trying to assert himself as the alpha-male in the company.

One way he can do that is to make sure you are subservient to him. He is charming you and -in the end - will stab you in the back career-wise.

Stay away from him.
0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 01:50 pm
@lala222,
Run, don;t walk from him. You are his wife's boss, are you looking to ruin tour career so early? And I don't think you're very career driven if you you're willing to have sex with your employee's husband who is a coworker of yours.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2017 02:24 pm
@lala222,
Quote:
and also having deep conversations.

Really? About what?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Think I'm about to have an affair..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:52:46