What happens after the GOP repeals Obamacare?

McGentrix

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 02:58 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

McGentrix wrote:
The one thing that I am having a problem with is how so many leftists are laying this at the feet of Trump. As though this is a result of his work. He was told by the RNC that Obamacare had to be repealed and that this would work.

So you're letting him off for taking the other Republicans at their word without looking into it himself and backing their bill blindly? Really?

You think they read the bill? I think he tried really hard to get consensus with a congress that has an approval rating of that hovers in the mid to low teens. For both sides.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2017 02:59 pm
@McGentrix,
The GOP handed Trump his first major blow.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rodney-frelinghuysen-gop-obamacare_us_58d53713e4b03787d357a0a0
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 01:44 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
You think they read the bill? I think he tried really hard to get consensus with a congress that has an approval rating of that hovers in the mid to low teens. For both sides.

That's your apologia?

The congressional Republicans read the bill. Trump and his administration did not. Trump tried to get a consensus for a bill that he was utterly ignorant of and the Republican congress itself, which did read it, regarded it as not being worthy to wipe its own ass with, and you're giving Trump a pass on it. The only thing that equals his ego is his incompetence.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 03:54 pm
@InfraBlue,
Some people still hasn't figure out that Trump is a fraud and a con.
It goes back before the election.
http://www.salon.com/2016/02/01/donald_trump_is_a_fraud_report_confirms_the_billionaires_presidential_bid_is_a_long_and_calculated_con_job/
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:43:23