I proposed my girlfriend 2 years elder than me, I have any chance to make a relationship with her ?

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 10:40 am
-------------------------------------------------------
Firstly i am sorry for my bad english
--------------------------------------------------------
I am 28 years old, I love a girl 2 years elder than me, she is my good girlfriend last 3 years. I proposed her 2 times, but she told me not interested. Now she makes friendship with another guy, he is 2 years younger than me, she always with him, she always message him more than 3 hours in a day and she is always online in WhatsApp with him. Now i am disappointed about that relationship, i think they are in love, because they behave likes that. He is my close friend, but i can't ask about the relationship to him. But If she doesn't see me in the office or among the friends, she ask to somebody about me, some times she gives me missed calls. When i ask about the missed call she told me it was not known. But, as well as i can feel some time she looks at me, even though some eye contacts between us. Please tell me, any chance for me make a relationship with her or confirm they are in love ? I am mentally disturbed about her, please help me.

Krumple

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 11:05 am
@nomijohn007,
From what you have posted, it doesn't sound good. Hard to say if you are right or just telling us how you think it is.

I want to focus on this part;
If you have proposed twice and she turned you down twice. You do realize if you do convince her she might make your life hell. You shouldn't ever try to beg a woman to marry you. Itll almost always turn out bad. If she hasn't given you her heart she will step on and stab yours.

I know you might not want to hear this but if I were you, I would move on to find a girl who wants you rather than trying to convince a girl to marry you who doesn't want you.
jespah

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 11:18 am
I don't think this is a marriage proposal situation. In other parts of the world (India, I believe, and possibly also some parts of the Middle East), 'propose' means what we call asking someone out.

Either way, though, this woman does not seem interested at all.
nomijohn007

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 11:36 am
@Krumple,
Maybe you are saying correct. But i don't want to lose her, because she is so precious to me, that i am disturbed.
0 Replies

nomijohn007

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 11:45 am
@jespah,
I am from India
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2017 03:18 pm
Have you asked her to go out for dinner? If not, then you do not have the courage to have a girlfriend.

If you have and she declined your invitation, can you accept that this girl LIKES your for a FRIEND only?

YOU are in love, but SHE is not.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I proposed my girlfriend 2 years elder than me, I have any chance to make a relationship with her ?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:19:47