Who should I go for?

Skeleton

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 08:05 am
@jespah,
No I mean someone would have to invite me out to eat and then take me there instead. I'd have to be deceived.
jespah

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 11:05 am
@Skeleton ,
Then that really is childish.

You're a grown man. Take control of your destiny.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:32 pm
Why are you so afraid of seeing a therapist? You said something once how you'd be afraid to talk to them, and wouldn't know what to say.

You're taking to me, roger and jespah all right. We're all adults, and none of us are abominations, boring or anything like that. On other threads you've talked to a lot of other people who, like The 3 of us are adults. What? Did you think all this time you were talking to a bunch of 15 year olds, or drunken guys? No. You knew you were talking to other adults. You wanted to talk to us. We've wanted to talk to you.

No one had to trick you into talking to us.

You wouldn't know what to say to a therapist? I hope you are aware these are highly educated people whose job and desire is to help others having problems. They don't just sit there and wait for you to "say something". They ask questions. They guide you in finding your own answers.

Skeleton, everyone is a weirdo. Everyone is a nerd. That's a lot of what makes us human, lovable, interesting and worthwhile. IMO you're paying too much attention to what people present themselves to be online.

You want to be a child? Ok, then I'll treat you like one.

You go on your next break to your higher up and tell them you'd like to talk about some things with the base therapist.

There. You've got your trick from Jespah, you've got your orders from me. That should be easy enough for a child.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 07:36:22