why my post was deleted?

xee

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:41 am
Can you please tell me why my post is deleted? I violate some rules?

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:44 am
@xee,
Maybe you posted some spam? Spam is blasphemous here.
0 Replies

xee

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:45 am
well sir it was a general question purely related to research. I don't know what you mean by spam. .
xee

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:48 am
but anyway its very disappointing . thanx for your precious reply sir.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 08:52 am
@xee,
xee wrote:

well sir it was a general question purely related to research. I don't know what you mean by spam. .

The same can be said about your question. Because it's here, we can not assess the reason for its deletion.

Write to the admins. Maybe some overzealous member thought a link you provided was an unsolicited link selling services or products (that's spam and against the rules). This place doesn't allow unsolicited selling of services/products or potential phishing scams.
http://able2know.org/contact/

All I can say is... repost your question and be careful what kind of links you add to your thread.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 09:15 am
@xee,

maxdancona

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 09:36 am
@maxdancona,
This Monty Python sketch is actually the source of the word "spam" (meaning unsolicited electronic solicitations). The poor protagonist says "Isn't there anything here without any spam in it" and "But I don't like spam" in response to the rest of the restaurant that insists that spam must be had.

Computer programmers love Monty Python, and this sketch describes spam pretty well.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 09:49 am
@xee,
It was deleted in error and has been restored. Next time, please go to the Contact Us link (it's at the bottom of any page) and ask there. I found your topic by chance. Please contact us through our channels. Thanks and sorry for the error!
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:34 pm
@jespah,
Moderator with a hair-trigger, eh?
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
Are you going to volunteer to be a moderator? I take it there are stages, and they do need help instead of snark. I tend to like your posts myself, they could probably use you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » why my post was deleted?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 05:46:35