how old were you when you had your first kiss?

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 03:31 pm
That's some stories! Very Happy
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 04:12 pm
My first kiss ... was pretty damn late i think.

It must have been S., my first gf .. so i was sixteen ... Do i remember?

Oh yeah! Of course ... Man, stuff like that comes back to you in waves, dont it? The whole story like released from some long-stored away attic cupboard ...

It was at a party. She gave these parties at her home out in some suburbian town when her parents were not there. (Dont really know where they were always out to, actually?). Good parties, for sixteen-year olds: much booze, games, talking, some dancing and staying up until the early morn, with everyone sleeping over (because it was so far out). All in sleeping bags on the floor, couches, whereever there was space. Me, I was on a couch (sixteen year olds are rarely gentlemen, come to think of it), and she was on the floor. But jostling around I rolled off of the couch and laid beside her on the living room floor, the others still whispering or already sleeping around us. Thats when we first kissed ... it was good ... so we held each other and kissed some more and kept on kissing for what seemed like a very long time - exchanging shy smiles and knowing smiles and then returning to more kissing still ... until the light outside could no longer be ignored and everyone started getting up again for hung-over breakfasts.

Damn I'd totally forgotten that whole story. That was a nice party!
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:34 pm
I was 12 and in a summer camp at the Baltic Sea. He was 13 and our summer love lasted for two weeks until I had to go home. His name was Andy and he had long hair. My brother, who is two years older than me, was at the same camp and did not get a girl. He did not think that was very funny...
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 05:38 pm
I was in 7th grade, either 13 or 14 years old. Took a girl to see the high school football game with me. We made out in the bleachers. It was awkward and our friends were all around us. I think she might be a lesbian now...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/14/2024 at 04:03:05