how old were you when you had your first kiss?

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 02:28 pm
how old was everybody here when the had thier first kiss? and stories! lol you can tell i am bored!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,334 • Replies: 23
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 02:33 pm
five. but that probably doesn't count. First real one, I was 14. His name was Martin, he grew up to be an actor. But we had no clue what we were doing. So the first real real kiss was when I was 17. He was Andrej and is still a good friend. Ah, the memories...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 02:49 pm
I was 14 as well. His name was Bob and he's a bad person. My first meaningful kiss was when I was 15 and that was Lenny. Lenny was a great guy and I'm sure he still is.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 03:09 pm
I was 17. I was very desperated to know what was it like, and there was this girl I kinda liked.

I was going to play in a 'tocada' (bunch of local bands playing) and she went there. We finished outside hugging and I went for the kiss, but she refused so I told her I wanted to be her boyfriend and then she kissed me. I lasted one year and four months with her, she's been my only girlfriend.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 06:23 am
Heh, I was, um, 8, I think. I immediately told everybody on the bus all about it. Embarrassed

The first "real" one was 11 yrs old (I was an early bloomer). :-D
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 06:57 am
Hmm....my first kiss was in kindergarten. My first meaningful kiss was at 15, and led to sex. Then the girl turned out to be a complete psycho, and I had to break things off.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:04 am
Mine was at 15 .... & I thought it was pretty yucky at the time. Smile
0 Replies

travelbug

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:08 am
Um, well 9 but it wasn't a real kiss. Then maybe 14 when I had my first boyfriend then I think 16 when I had my first proper meaningful relationship.
0 Replies

J-B

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:18 am
this august.

kissed by my 12-year-old cousin :wink:
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 07:33 am
I was 13. (Holy Cow - that's 20 years ago!)

It was one of the first disco-type parties I'd been to...in a village hall somewhere near where my parents live. They served "Bucks Fizz" (Champagne & Orange Juice) - seemingly without a concern that any of us 12-14 year olds would get drunk. In fact, I did end up a bit tiddly, as I'd not really thought about the fact that it contained alcohol! Laughing

Anyway - back to the question - the evening wore on, I didn't know many people there, and a girl approached me on the dance floor. Not long aftewards we were slow dancing, arms around each other. I turned my head for a moment and found her lips on mine.

I remember that Eurythmics "There must be an angel" was playing at the time.

"So this is what it's like" I thought "I'd better make the most of it". I know her name started with a "V" but I couldn't remember it afterwards!

It was probably another two years before I had another "real" kiss - and I really fell for that one! Very Happy
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:04 am
jespah wrote:
Heh, I was, um, 8, I think. I immediately told everybody on the bus all about it. Embarrassed

Laughing That's cute.

I was 12, it was with this boy named Richard, I didn't exactly enjoy myself as I was wondering if I was kissing correctly.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:19 am
I was 12, my friends told me P., who was also 12, wanted to be my girlfriend.
I thought. "Hey, I've never had a girlfriend, it should be interesting".
They also told me she was, at that moment, in front of E.'s house.
So I went to E.'s house, found P. And without any prelude -or any hesitation- I asked her:
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"I've been waiting all my life for this moment", she said, embraced me (or rather, hung to my neck) and gave me an extraordinary French kiss.
At 12, P. kissed better than some 30 year olds.
We "went steady" for about 2 months. I learned a lot. The last thing I heard from P., she was a dancer with Olga Breeskin (Olga is a voluptous violinist with a sexy ballet production, and was very very famous in the late 70s/early 80s).

Olga Breeskin today
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:35 am
I was 13. It was at our 4-H Christmas party held in the local elementary school gym. Someone (hmm-hm) spiked the punch, but that wasn't the reason for the kiss.

Todd was two years older, gorgeous and had beautiful light blue eyes. He was in my brothers class, so I had been admiring him for several months and asking my brother questions. Don't remember how we ended up in the first / second grade hall, or why all of the parents that were supposed to be chaperoning were down in the cafeteria... He was a wonderful kisser. French Kissed bon-stop through Peter Frampton's "Baby I Love Your Way."

A toast to first kisses! They are the best!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 11:12 am
I wasn't allowed to date until I turned 16, so I had a lot of energy stored up by then. My first kiss was a week after my birthday, and the second kiss (different boy!) three days later. Both kisses happened in broad daylight on my parents' front porch. (Must've given the neighbors a few smiles!)

I remember selling kisses at a Christmas party when I was 17. Oops, that's another story....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 11:20 am
First real kiss was around 15 -- I was getting extremely annoyed that my 16th birthday was fast approaching. I was not the type to whom "Sweet 16 and never been kissed" applied, in general, so wanted to bring reality up to speed. (I had pursued and gotten an incredibly cute and popular boy in 8th grade -- Patrick, sigh, Irish, freckles, green eyes, so cute -- but then once I got him didn't know what to do with him. Getting him was as far as my plan went. We went on a camping trip, he led me off into the forest with much winking at his friends, I sat on a log and tried to talk philosophy with him. He said "boy... girl... alone in the forest..." I rolled my eyes at him and stalked off, offended in some inchoate way. I was such a... girl.)

Anyway, real first kiss was a so-so guy who was an excellent kisser. What I remember is walzing into the house (it was a goodbye kiss) and saying "Sweet, sweet, sweet tea..." (From a poem by Gertrude Stein, I think.)

Anyway, evidently (one of?) my first kiss (es?) was when I was in kindergarten. I learned this at my 10-year high school reunion, from the guy who planted it on me and who remembered it vividly and was shocked, SHOCKED that I didn't. Oh well.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 11:40 am
13. A wasted moment. Should have been with someone I really liked.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:09 pm
Re: how old were you when you had your first kiss?
holister_hottie wrote:
how old was everybody here when the had thier first kiss? and stories! lol you can tell i am bored!!

On what part of our bodies are you talking about?
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 01:30 pm
I was 11 and it was magical. Cary had dark hair and deep brown eyes and big dimples when he smiled. I had had a crush on him from the first moment I met him after moving to that neighborhood when my dad got transferred. It was a wonderful summer and one night when all of us kids were playing hide and seek, he took my hand to go and hide with him. Of course I did and after slipping into the bushes, he leaned up against the house behind us, put his arms around my waist and said "you are so beautiful" and kissed me very sweetly. The next day he gave me his "surfers cross" (a symbol that we were "going steady"). He reamined my beau for the two years that we lived there and we practiced our kissing any chance we got.....nothing more, but boy was he a great kisser!
:wink:
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:54 pm
The first real kiss was 12 in the gym(locker room) at school. The girl was 14 and couldn't figure out why she was sticking her tounge in my mouth.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:57 pm
my first kiss was around 13 or 14 at my sisters sleep over... she had a bunch of friends over and as a dare one of her friends had to kiss me.... it was all icky and nasty to her and to me yet as i look back its one of my more special moments Smile it was a defining moment of my new man hood as i told my dad later that night...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how old were you when you had your first kiss?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:00:19