Does he care

Skeleton

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 08:58 pm
Welp thanks for opening my mind. Old people have figured out the Internet. My advice probably means dog crap because I've had 1 relationship and I'm 21 lol.
Ettamae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 09:15 pm
@PUNKEY,
I found it very interesting that you said, in part"...there's miles to go before he's ready for marriage." The reason I found it interesting is I posted on another site weeks ago, and a counselor said the same thing but with different words in that"he's not ready for marriage." Indeed.

Anyway, even if I wanted to take your suggestion (I'm not saying it's bad) about when he gets bossy, etc, I can't because I've already broken up with him just last night. It was just too much. He's a wannabe player, etc. He called a total of five (5) times afterwards...twice on my cell, three times on my home phone.

0 Replies

Ettamae

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 09:23 pm
@Skeleton ,
Stop that! Lol.

Yes, we're older, and been through a lot. However, that doesn't mean we know EVERYTHING! It doesn't mean older ones can't learn from younger ones.

When I joined this site, don't for a moment think I thought it would be filled with a bunch of "old people." Nope! I knew it would be just the opposite.

So don't you even think your input isn't valuable to we "old people." Lol.
nacredambition

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 11:48 pm
@Ettamae,
Quote:
I'm 69

You look a lot younger.

He's cares.

Call him and discuss it.
Skeleton

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 02:32 am
@Ettamae,
There's hope yet. Maybe you can use the social media to help build an army of your generation to talk some sense into sjw's and make them see their new ways are shitty
0 Replies

sheisamess

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:41 am
@Ettamae,
He definitely cares.
Ettamae

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 06:19 am
@sheisamess,
Why oh why are you guys saying "he cares" "he definitely cares" and "there's hope yet"? Because he called 5 times after I dumped his sorry buttocks?

I'm seeing his calls as he's just mad that's all. Mad that I actually did it that's all. As in he thought he had me in the palm of his hands. WRONG DUDE!
But like I said, I'm open to lessons.
Ettamae

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 06:27 am
@nacredambition,
And thank you for the compliment of I look younger. It's just very good genes, coupled with trying to eat right and LOTS of water.
0 Replies

Skeleton

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 06:58 am
@Ettamae,
You misunderstood when I said there was hope yet. I meant about your generation using social media
Ettamae

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 07:00 am
@Skeleton ,
Oh ok. Thanks.
Ettamae

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 04:27 pm
@Ettamae,
Ok folks. I just texted him. It was a pininterest about mood swings. Lol.

I don't expect a response though. Just something I felt like doing. He knows I'm a little looney? Yeah well. He'll never forget me...Miss Excitement Herself.
0 Replies

Ettamae

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 12:07 pm
@nacredambition,
I'm feeling a little calmer now, so I will call him, and see if we can talk.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Does he care
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 10:06:02