My name is Grand Duke, and I am an addict...

panzade

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 09:20 am
My folks and I used to enjoy "Open All Hours". Sadly, there were only eight episodes here...can you all tell me more about that show?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 09:40 am
Let's have a list of all your favorite Brit and Aussie shows. Like Msolga, I like to buy or rent old shows because there is so little to watch on our 96 channel digital tv.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 12:23 pm
cavfancier wrote:
"This is a LOCAL shop!!"

"For LOCAL people..."
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 12:25 pm
Duke did you really watch the little thing I did?
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 12:30 pm
Let me have a think for some good programmes. I'll be back.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 09:55 pm
Are you really serious about this list, Diane? It could get BIG! Very Happy (Could also make a really interesting thread - whatcha reckon? Very Happy )
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:56 am
husker wrote:
Duke did you really watch the little thing I did?

I did, mate. You have my sincere thanks. Maybe it took me a two day absence to realise how much I'd miss everyone here. Cheers, guys!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:18 am
how do I get to watch the little thingy...I feel excluded
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 05:11 pm
Msolga, do you think a new thread should be started? Problem with that is that Dys and I are leaving on Wednesday and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

I would love to see what others like, though. TV is just pitiful except for a few good things on Public Broadcasting and a few cable and network shows. We quite often forget to watch something we had been looking forward to because we have lost the habit of watching regularly. One of my guilty pleasures is World Championship Poker--not the celebrity show but the one with real professional gamblers.

Now, since this is panzade's thread, let's hear more about the little thingy he so wants to see.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 05:13 pm
Oops!! Sorry Grand Duke, I was thinking aobut the hurricane threads. <Bowing, backing up slowly toward the nearest exit, watching my feet, not looking the Duke in the eye.>
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 05:15 pm
No worries Diane, we'll start a thread and as soon as you come back we'll post it. BTW, this is Grand's thread...this is where he entertains us ...supposedly...lol
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 05:41 pm
msolga wrote:
Are you really serious about this list, Diane? It could get BIG! Very Happy (Could also make a really interesting thread - whatcha reckon? Very Happy )

let's have such a thread, i'm a big fan of brit and aussie tv and movies and am always on the look out for new adventures
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 08:13 pm
Be my guest djjd

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35858&highlight=
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:18 pm
Diane wrote:
Msolga, do you think a new thread should be started? Problem with that is that Dys and I are leaving on Wednesday and won't be back for a couple of weeks.

I would love to see what others like, though. TV is just pitiful except for a few good things on Public Broadcasting and a few cable and network shows. We quite often forget to watch something we had been looking forward to because we have lost the habit of watching regularly. One of my guilty pleasures is World Championship Poker--not the celebrity show but the one with real professional gamblers.

Now, since this is panzade's thread, let's hear more about the little thingy he so wants to see.

Yes, a new thread, Diane! Maybe wait till you return from your "Travels with Dys" (another potential good thread there! Very Happy ) ... That way you won't be inundated with a whole lot of stuff all at once!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 08:49:57