A2Ker's name

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:39 am
well, since it was Argentina the translation got mangled
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:53 am
I got my name from my mommy and daddy :-)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:54 am
Awwww....such a cutie wootie....gimme a smile...cootchy-coo!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:56 am
Very Happy
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 08:39 am
For the record, I am NOT Joe's mother. Smile
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:01 am
You're NOT my mom either!???

Well, we've been down this road before..

Wait... no, of course, you're not my mother. Where did you get that idea? From some badly written convoluted nonsense sentence??? Like that one without the verb right there or this one?

Besides, I said my mother's name was gustavratzenhofer

She was a proud woman, though strangely drawn to capybaryas. Sadly, we lost her several years ago. We went to the mall one Saturday together and about a week later Pa said "Hey, where's your ma?" and no one could remember seeing her after we stopped at the Birkenstock boutique.

There's been no sign of her since though I prowl the internet looking for her unique comic sense, always related to swamps, cows, goats, more swamps and the aforementioned capybaras, but every time I do a search Goggle just brings me back here. So I guess it's a lost cause.

Thanks for wanting to be my mom, Eva, that was really touching and yes, I remember what you said that last time about the touching and my attorneys, or most of them, agree with you.

So I am sending you a ten-foot pole in the hopes that if we ever meet again you'll rub the back of my neck with it. Watch for the UPS guy.

Joe (not my real name) Nation (not my real name either)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:51 am
Thanks, Joe!

The UPS guy just left the ten-foot pole. I'm going to lug it over to Kristie's "Mean" thread....<thump, thump, thump>
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:51 am
Boomerang was my familiar, an ancient beast that slept atop my either warm computer or my warm head so it always was an easy thing to remember.

I named the cat Boomerang because the word sums up a lot about her and me: we always came back to each other and I suspect we always will.

Life is a boomerang - a fun toy, a deadly weapon; it is flung, returns and pauses before being flung again.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 09:56 am
boomerang wrote:
Boomerang was my familiar, an ancient beast that slept atop my either warm computer or my warm head so it always was an easy thing to remember.

I named the cat Boomerang because the word sums up a lot about her and me: we always came back to each other and I suspect we always will.

Life is a boomerang - a fun toy, a deadly weapon; it is flung, returns and pauses before being flung again.

That is wonderful! Please join the discussion here before it disappears into obscurity: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35560&highlight= :wink:
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:26 pm
My first name is "Reynold". Nowadays, I use the shortened version, "Reyn". Very Happy
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 02:40 am
I picked Tenoch because it is the most Mexican name I have ever heard. It's funny cause i was born and raised in the US.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2Ker's name
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 03:05:24