How do I get the very my gf having three some behind my back??

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 09:22 am
Well this happened Saturday during her 18th Birthday celebration, after I left for the night. anyways she had a threesome with one of my best friends and my younger brother and lost her virginity as well. (they did it about four times that night), and I didn't even know about it till yesterday. I talked to my brother and I asked him when were you guys gonna tell me this and he said that I wasn't supposed to find out. she waited a whole weekend to tell me about this because at that time she wanted to have a threesome with me and another guy and I kept saying NO, so she went off and did her own thing, I try to forget it but it wont go away especially since I HAVENT EVEN HAD SEX, WITH HER YET she says she regrets ever doing and she was just experimenting. I'm just wondering what can help me get over this? I also told her that if she ever cheated on me again that it's over.

I think the part that pisses me off is the fact she cheated AND lost her VIRGINITY in the process and that it was on her 18th Birthday and earlief this year on valentine's Day. As her boyfriend I just feel like I got robbed of so much, like a milestone, or I had my special moment (s) snatched from me.

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 09:41 am
@Mississippisfinest98,
Mississippisfinest98 wrote:

Well this happened Saturday during her 18th Birthday celebration

I think the part that pisses me off is the fact she cheated AND lost her VIRGINITY in the process and that it was on her 18th Birthday and earlief this year on valentine's Day.

Valentines Day was not this past Saturday. It was over nine months ago.

Lost her virginity? she didn't misplace it. It's not a hood ornament or status symbol.

___

So what are you going to do about your brother and one of your best friends (really? that's a friend?) having sex with your girlfriend? Those guys sure don't respect you.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 09:44 am
@Mississippisfinest98,
I also told her that if she ever cheated on me again that it's over.

what did you say to your brother and friend about how they disrespected you?
Mississippisfinest98

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 09:55 am
@ehBeth,
*Sigh* Valentines Day was the OTHER time when she cheated.
0 Replies

Mississippisfinest98

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 09:56 am
@ehBeth,
I got into a fight with my friend ended up breaking his nose and my brother I cut contact with them both.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 10:02 am
@Mississippisfinest98,

Well this happened Saturday during her 18th Birthday celebration, after I left for the night.

I didn't even know about it till yesterday.

yesterday was Sunday
this apparently happened late Saturday night

how much earlier was someone going to tell you ?

__

yeah I'm picking at you, but your OP doesn't make a lot of sense

__

What has your girlfriend said about how things could be different in the future with you so she's less interested in experimenting with other people?
contrex

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 10:05 am
She hadn't had sex with you (or anyone else up to that night), she chose a threesome with your friend and your brother, believe me, she ISN'T your "girlfriend". She's a bad-news silly girl you happen to have been hanging around with. Dump her and quit busting noses over her. She isn't worth it.
0 Replies

Mississippisfinest98

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 10:06 am
@ehBeth,
She didn't say anything she just said that she was just "experimenting"

And could you stop nit-picking at the times please?? I was kind of upset of you can understand.

That's not what's important geez!!!
contrex

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 10:08 am
Some "experiments" can blow up in your face. I hope she was wearing safety goggles (or rather, the guys). Maybe she has been in the lab more often than she lets on. Run. Run a mile.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 11:28 am
@Mississippisfinest98,
Your girlfriend is 18 - you're presumably about the same age. You need to talk to each other about how you want your relationship to be. You're both old enough to have a serious discussion about this.

Pick a quiet time - have some tea/coffee - and talk about how both of you want the relationship to be. Neither of you should assume you know what the other wants - or that the other knows what you want.

___

Fighting with your friend? No contact with your brother? neither of those things make sense. You have to talk to them.

You want adult responses - you need to behave as an adult as well.
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
Mississippisfinest98

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2016 10:33 pm
@ehBeth,
So what you are saying is that you do not see ANYTHING WRONG AT ALL WITH WHAT SHE DID BEHIND MY BACK??? You must be stupid, a cheater, or a feminist.......SMH
ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 09:59 am
@Mississippisfinest98,
Did I say anything about her behaviour?

You need to sort out what you are going to do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 10:01 am
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

Wow. Well let me start off by saying eBeth is a feminist.

too funny

I was told that I wasn't a feminist on another thread.

Lots of opinions out there eh.
tony5732

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 08:54 pm
@ehBeth,
I don't know who told you that... but the idea of talking to his girlfriend and taking her seriously after THAT, or "sorting it out and asking her feelings" after she was screwing this poor guy's brother and friend, says your a feminist.
chai2

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2016 09:23 pm
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:

I don't know who told you that... but the idea of talking to his girlfriend and taking her seriously after THAT, or "sorting it out and asking her feelings" after she was screwing this poor guy's brother and friend, says your a feminist.

Either that, or an intelligent person....or (gasp) both.

She might even be a vegan, or an atheist or something.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 08:29 am
@Mississippisfinest98,
What are you going to do? Have your social circle shun her?

Break up if you want to. But don't you think it's more of an issue what happened with your brother and your friend?

You have the fewest ties with her, yes? So instead of railing to the heavens about how unfair or horrible a person she is, start getting some answers from your friend and your sibling.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 08:37 am
@tony5732,
tony5732 wrote:
"asking her feelings"

who are you quoting there?
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2016 06:17 pm
@jespah,
Ugh, why? The brother and the friend didn't do anything wrong. Sketchy, sort of. The reality is that the brother and the friend didn't make that kind of commitment to him at all.

If it wasn't them it would have been two other strange dudes the girl wanted to experiment with. . The girlfriend is the one who was in the relationship, the expectation of a relationship is that you don't cheat. I was in this sort of situation before, and realistically the slutty girlfriend is much easier to replace than a best friend or brother.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do I get the very my gf having three some behind my back??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:49:03