Did you know that the male housefly can have an erection?

Seed

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 08:44 pm
I have enjoyed your responses Sir. You are a rather funny individual... and Im a big fan of A2K so i like to keep the converstations going when I can
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 08:46 pm
It has come to this, our wretched lives, filled with anxious moments of desperation and long hours of heartbreaking stultification, have descended to the point that we not only point and counterpoint each other on the subject of the sex life of the common pig sty fly, but we secretly share our jealous envies. Ah, to have a moment like that! AAh.

Joe
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 08:51 pm
Joe, there are literally millions of people discussing the sex life of the common pig sty fly right now, as we speak.

Don't make it sound like such an obscure thing.

You'll end up tarnishing the thread.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 08:52 pm
im sure there are scientist studying the very fact of the abnormaly large sexual organ
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:12 pm
Tarnish this thread? If this thread was a brass lamp it would already be a greenish brown gob of oozing petrification topped by a pair of copulating Chrysididae vitripennis (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae).

I do like to pull the wings off of a big bull fly and, while he walks around wondering about his future, I look through the variegations at the moon.

Joe
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:14 pm
Rumour has it Gus hand made the strap-on the fly was wearing.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:15 pm
that sounds rather interesting
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:17 pm
joe wrote:
Tarnish this thread? If this thread was a brass lamp it would already be a greenish brown gob of oozing petrification topped by a pair of copulating Chrysididae vitripennis (Hymenoptera: Pteromalidae).

That was rather amusing.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 03:20 am
And did you see this part ''vitripennis'', it means the fly who swings some serious pipe.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:05 am
I'm not as educated or intelligent as the rest of you so tell me.....do I want to brag that I'm hung like a fly or just stick to the bear thing?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:15 am
There's probably plenty of flies sticking to you right now, so,,,,, wait....
that wasn't the question...was it.?

I say, stick to what you know and stick it as often as you can.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:24 am
words to lve by....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:14:31