Is Hillary finished politically?

Builder

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 10:55 pm
Not more than a week ago, most polls, and most media outlets couldn't have imagined her not winning this election.

But, it happened. And now, what's the future hold for her? This is her second run for the presidency.

Would a third run even be worth it now?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 811 • Replies: 7
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 11:02 pm
@Builder,
When you fail for president, you've failed in the big leagues. What's left to fail at, after that?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 11:10 pm
She screwed the pooch. She lost that election more than Trump won it. I certainly hope we've seen the end of her.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 11:24 pm
My sources inside the DNC tell me they have narrowed their search for a viable 2020 candidate down to two choices:

1 - Debbie Wasserman Schultz --to capture Florida next time.

2 - Chelsea Clinton--because people love young charismatic candidates.
Miller

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 11:00 am
@Kolyo,
You're wrong...My sources have said that I'm to be the lucky one to be the next President. I'll pick Mrs. Clinton as my VP and together we'll sock it to all the pricks who hate the women of the World.
seac

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 10:10 pm
@Builder,
She can go to the land of Oz and become the resident witch, the last one sort of melted away. In her dreams of course.
Builder

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2016 07:37 pm
@seac,
The last one (Bronwyn Bishop, I'm assuming you mean) should be in prison.

Unless you meant former PM Gillard, who apparently donated almost half a billion to the Clunkton foundation, without telling us about it.

It all runs deep; very deep.
0 Replies

DetailTrail

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2016 09:17 am
@Miller,
Love It !!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is Hillary finished politically?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:34:40