if one seat is remaining for admission .why we will give it to you?

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 07:33 am
Guys please tell me how I will write the essay
.I am confused here that if I will write poetry.as it is one of the potential which I posses so how it is related in getting admission there??

View best answer, chosen by angela khan
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 08:28 am
@angela khan,
They don't want poetry. They want an essay. Please write what they want you to write. Otherwise you just prove you can't follow directions. Please don't hurt your chances that way.
angela khan

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 11:45 am
@jespah,
I am not saying that I will write poetry rather the essay topic is asking about my potential so if I only mention this potential so how will it be related in getting admission.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2016 02:25 pm
You don't understand what this application question wants to find out.

Here are some things you should talk about. Yes, your poetry can be included but how will it help you be a better student?

Are you a hard worker? Are you organized? Do you enjoy learning? What talents do you have that can help your studies? Does your damily support your efforts? Are you friendly and can work with others? Are you in good health? Why do you want to go to this particlar school?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » if one seat is remaining for admission .why we will give it to you?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 04:01:46