Help

Fear77

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 08:15 am
Hey guys. I'm new to this stuff... I have an issue. My fiancé has rekindled an old friendship with a friend that she knew way before me. I'm not bothered by the face that she make friends because I'm friends with the ones she had when we first got together. My issue is the other day our daughter was on her iPad which linked to my fiancés Apple ID.. a message from her friend popped up and unfortunately I looked at it... (big mistake) she'd made plans to go see him, not in a way like she was cheating, but just to catch up. I was upset because she didn't tell me... am I wrong for that... am I jealously imposing on her freedom? I feel so guilty but hurt at the same time. It's not that she just made plans... she actually went to his house.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 334 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:02 am
@Fear77,
They're just friends, unless you have anything concrete to base your fears on.

Would you care if she made plans to visit a female friend and didn't tell you?
Fear77

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:04 am
@jespah,
No but I guess I feel weird that she didn't tell me that she actually went to his house
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:43 am
@Fear77,
You are engaged to this woman?

Yes, she should have told you.
Krumple

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 02:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

You are engaged to this woman?

Yes, she should have told you.

I agree confront her and ask how she would feel if an old female friend showed up and you went over to her house without mentioning anything.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 02:33:57