I will be Adopted when in the US

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 08:44 pm
I am 16, from cameroon, male,
I recently met a man online, and told him my present life suituation, and he decided that he will help me, but when i told him i want to live in the US for the rest of my life, we agreed that he's gonna adopt me.
My dad is dead, and my mum married, but i talked about it to my mum and she agrees that she will give her consent document so i can be adopted.
Since i cant be define an orphan by US law if i try to get adopted in my country, the man and i decided that he will come take me here, and we go and i get adopted in the US under US law, i told him about how my familly is, but he said ; i can come get adopted there, and that it depends per your request.
1)Is it possible that (considering that i am 16 and him 36) i go to the US with him and get adopted? how? what type of visa do i need in this case?
2) what type of document will my mum ( and perhaps her husband) need to
make in order for me to get adopted this way?
3) how can i get adopted under US law in this case? and what type of request will permit such an adoption under US law?

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:16 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
I had a co-worker in our lab In Los Angeles, a friend, from Camaroon. I remember her name, now decades ago, not that I will announce it, just that we all liked her.

Your plans seem not do able to me.
The guy online, I'd watch out.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:22 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
Not a good idea to become associated with a stranger from the internet when you're only 16 years old. Please do not do it. Seek other avenues where you know the person or has good references from family or friends.
NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:48 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
That you understand the relationship is a good thing. Good luck.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:50 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
I don't mind your choices (who asked?) but how you'll get to migrate working a Daddy?
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:51 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
That the older man is engaged in sex with a minor is illegal.
Nicodem Lights

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:55 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Thats my question, how will i get to migrate?, he told me that he has an attorney and that i should not worry, that his juridiction is not africa. I even told him about my familly structure and he replied; that i come and get adopted that he has been advised.
Dont you think there are exeptions?
Nicodem Lights

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 09:57 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thats true, but i want a new life, i aint really living, i wanna change life and erase the past, and no matter the law, the human law is nothing compare to that of the mind
saab

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:56 am
@Nicodem Lights,
Read this
https://www.dhs.gov/how-do-i/adopt-child-internationally
A 36 year old man who wants to adopt a for him more or less unknown young man does not sound very good.
Thousands of young people have been promised a good life in the west and ended up as houseslaves or prostituts.
That you have sex in the discussion with a future father is already something which should make you run away from him as soon as possible.
Try to plan your future life in another way.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 09:30 am
This smells an awful lot like a prostitution scheme.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 09:39 pm
@Nicodem Lights,
why don´t you go to any international ong representative and ask about it? It´s not a good thing to trust somebody you don´t know anything about and that could lead you to a situation as dangerous as find yourself in a foreign country illegally and at the mercy of a sexual predator..... you can't imagine how many young women are brought to Spain by criminals who promised then a better life and become sex slaves in the hands of a mob, with no change to get out of such hell because they don´t exist for the authorities or police here. Be careful, being bisexual or homosexual could be a valid reason to ask for political asylum in some country if you need to get out of your country that much
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I will be Adopted when in the US
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:14:33