Revenge sex

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 01:49 am
Found out my bf of 3 years had a 6 month affair 2 years ago, I was devastated as I'm the most loyal & faithful partner any one could have, that following wk end I went to a party at are local pub BF stayed home, I spotted a young lad seduced him in the pub in front of all are friends took him to the toilets we had sex every one knows now the whole village, bf is so angry but wants to make ago of it, he won't go out he's thinking every one is laughing at him, I want is to stay together but a huge mess!!

roger

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 01:59 am
@Somer1234,
Sooner or later you will probably discover that that bridge has already been burned.
Krumple

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 02:01 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Sooner or later you will probably discover that that bridge has already been burned.

either that or time to move
roger

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 02:03 am
@Krumple,
That too.
0 Replies

Somer1234

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:55 am
I think we both know deep down that all trust is gone but nither of us will go, I'm ashamed because after that sex I went home and bf went down on me, I know it's disgusting totally out of character for me, my name is dirt now, he gets so angry knowing I allowed him to do that, but I also caught him texting an ex 2 months ago
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:30 am
You two are a mess. Neither one of you are able to be exclusive, so why try?

What's wrong with your relationship?

Stop dating for a while. See if you really miss each other, or are just playing a game of You cheat/I cheat.

Really, both of you are making fools of yourselves and of each other.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Revenge sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:29:38